Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

just for a laugh

baffledbbaffled Posts: 375
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:37 AM in Neck Pain: Cervical
It has been way too crazy for my liking in my life - but I need to keep laughing or I may just loose it!

Sept - 9 - Truck accident, I am sited and while the cop is reviewing everything, it comes to my attention that my driver's liseanse has expired at my birthday this summer - let's tack on another violation!

Sept 10 - Day at Cedar Point with the kids - very bad whiplash on the dodgems (I know I am an idiot for riding it, but my 7 year old son was having to go on all the smaller coasters by himself, while we waited for the bigger kids to get done with the Millenium - only a mother would have done this)

Sept 17 - Reflexes not good - doctor concerned, but can't get Celebrex out of the pharmacy

Sept 18 - 9 year old Daughter's bed (amish made, 7 years old bed) breaks at Midnight.

Sept 19 - Pay the citation and it is less than I thought money wise - Yae. Have to put one of our cat to sleep (13 years old) Boo. While digging the hole for burial before my kids get home - Cut the neighbors cable line - there goes money saved from the citation (God giveth, and God take it away)!

I am going to lock my doors and not come out until 2010! My friend said, are you making this up or is this really happening!!!! Gotta laugh -

What really is important, is that my kids' hearts don't break too much when they come home from school....we have a little funeral planned so that they can say good-bye to our family pet.

I do hope that all of you had a chance to chuckle - I am sure that many of you have a series of events like this, that all you can do is just keep putting one foot in front of the other....and keep smiling!

• :D :D Are those dates supposed to be October? (LOL!) You know, you think it's just happening to you but what you describe is pretty typical for everyone right now. If you have a day without incident, it's time to do the "WAVE" cheer. I tried to brush my teeth Saturday morning with the cortisone cream for my foot -- OMG -- certainly felt stupid!

You did make me feel better as my day sucks today. So sorry about your cat, Boo. Kids will be upset, no doubt. SO MANY people I know have lost their beloved pets in the last few months -- I'm going to love on my dog, Maggie, some more just in case.

Wishing you a less eventful life (LOL!)

Take care,

• yae - did mean october - oh now i am starting to worry about myself!!!

• I chuckled Patty. I am sending some good karma your way... Bethy
  • Sorry to read of your troubles... I can totally relate.

Hang in there.

• I don't know what I would do if there wasn't a new catastrophe every day. I've had more rediculous non-sense between the lawsuits for workers comp, no fault and malpractice against the first lawyer!! Ever try to get money from a lawyer??? Last week I checked my bank balance online and found that someone hacked my bankcard and charged stuff in Vietnam! Kids are always into something.

If I had an event free day I would be worried that my phone got disconnected.

Patti I had a cat named Boo (kitten caboodle) too and I still miss her 30 years later. I wish I had a chance to say goodbye to her. I hope they meet up in Kittie heaven. And I hope your kids are OK too. Give them all an extra kiss and hug.

• I guess that is what all of us use is laughter - it truely keeps my sanity...or what is left of it.

The kids were sad and cried, but they are going to do fine. We have 3 other cats to help ease the loss. We had a little funeral and said a prayers for him. At the vets - after they had given him the sedation, and before the meds to stop his heart...about 3 dogs elsewhere in the office started to bark like crazy - I knew then, his soul had left...

the worst is over regarding our elderly cat - he is at peace and less stress for our family.

patti - thanks for everyones prayers and sentiments