Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

One year tomorrow

dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,839
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:38 AM in Depression and Coping
I just received a note indicating that tomorrow will be the First year anniversary since our Spine-Health friend Ben (Agriman) passed away.
We lost a good member, someone who was always trying to help out others plus he had a tremendous sense of humor and always found different ways to make things lighter and more cheerful for the members of Spine-Health.

Ben, here's looking up at you.....
Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com

• When I wrote my first post Ben was there to greet me. He always had a sense of humor. Thanks Ben. God saw you were tired and he needed you there...Gone but not forgotten. Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • I miss all of our music trivia contests. No one could hold a candle to you there!

• j.howiejj.howie Brentwood, Ca., USAPosts: 1,730
    I think of you often and can't believe it's been 1 year. Being computer illiterate, you helped me alot.
    Jim O:)
    Click my name to see my Medical history
    You get what you get, not what you deserve......I stole that from Susan (rip)
    Today is yours to embrace........ for tomorrow, who knows what might be starring you in the face!
  • Your sense of humor really lightened and brightened many days here. You are truly missed.
  • Sometimes, when I'm reading older threads, I'll see one from him with that big 'ole grin of his....

I miss him too. I do notice how the site has changed since he is no longer here... Definitely missing something - his humor, his expertise, his light...

Rest in Peace, Ben Agriman. Keep the light on for us, okay?
  • am sorry that I have not responded before now but I was in the middle of moving and was not online....

I think of Ben everyday and how we would always share coffee together ( online ) and watch the sun come up together....I miss him more than words could ever say....he was a bright light to me and always a source of such comfort.

His B-Day is tomorrow.....Happy B-Day Ben , I know God is throwing a great B-Day Bash for you....you so deserve it!!!!!!!

To Vicki and Dell , I send much love and many prayers your way to get through this difficult time...

I miss you Ben....thank you for watching over us all!!!!!!
  • RangerRRanger on da rangePosts: 805
    When I first came here to S-H, Agriman(Ben) was here to make me feel welcome and forget about any pain or discomfort. I never have met Ben face to face but I felt as if I knew him forever even though it was a very short time. When I think back of all the laughs we shared with others here I can't help but smile. I cannot believe he has already been gone a year. I only wish I could have been there for Ben, the guy who dubbed me his wingman as we share the same first name, similar ideas, and sense of humor.
    Ranger (aka wingman for Ben) forever.
  • I was not overly friendly with Ben, but I certainly remember him from several threads. The last I remember, he was going back to work. He must have passed right before I had surgery. What happened, and why did I not know?

3 level spinal fusion, L3/4, L4/5, L5/S1, November 2008. Stiff, but I can walk.
  • miss you lots Ben.... L, Jenny
  • When some one no longer posts I always imagine they are off having a better life in a better place. I pray this is true for Ben.

3 level spinal fusion, L3/4, L4/5, L5/S1, November 2008. Stiff, but I can walk.