Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

My Mylegram

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,671
I got my Mylegram report and here is the Impression it says at the end...The rest too long to write it all.....Maybe someone can help me figure it out...."Significant interval enlargement of a right subarticular disc extrusion at L4-L5 compressing the descending right L5 nerve root. Superimposed degenerative changes contribute to moderate thecal sac stenosis, mild/moderate left subarticular recess stenosis and mild/moderate bilateral foraminal stenosis....
Small left eccentric disc herniations at L1-L2 and L2-L3 superimposed on degenerative change, as above. Mild mass effect on the exiting left L1 nerve root."
He said I had three Ruptured Discs, and wanted to know what
was bothering me the most...I told him My Right Leg and Foot...Toes on that foot are numb bad and so is my calf...but since I had 2 Injections my pain has gotten so much better, like 85 percent, that I am not ready to go into Surgery yet, and be in more pain, no driving, which I don't do much of, but I can when I want...I don't want to be so helpless and depend on others for my needs....Does that make any sense?... I can live with this as long as it doesn't get to the extreme it was before the shots...Anyway I told him I wasn't ready yet, so he made an appt for Jan 5....and we will see how I am doing...He said All I have to do is call to schedule Surgery, don'
t even have to come in...Living day to day with this...Surgery scares me, I guess you can tell by now...Any thinking on this out there?...I am starting Aquatic Therapy on Monday.....

• I'm sorry you're having so much pain but it sounds like you're doing all the right things right now for relieving your pain including aquatherapy which I'm starting soon also. I've had a lot of relief from Cymbalta for the leg and foot pain. It sounds like you have a great Surgeon but it's always best to get a second opinion concerning surgery. Hopefully you won't need that but it's great to know you have a good Dr. watching out for you. Take care. Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN