Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

CBD Oil As a Treatment For Pain

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 51,461
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:38 AM in Alternative Treatments
EDITED

Standards agreement and posting rules
Please note that Spine-Health reserves the right to edit any messages posted or submitted or e-mailed to the Company and use them for content on the website or in other company materials. No e-mail solicitation or advertising of other companies, products, services, or web sites is permitted in the Spine-Health.com forums.

Edited by moderator paulgla

advertisement

Comments

• This is SPAM, and not the kind from a can.
  • I didn't think this came off as spam. I am being sincere, but I guess in this age of product offers, it makes sense people would be skeptical. Still, this is SERIOUS. I didn't set the price for this, I wish people could get this cheaper. It truly does work. If you don't want to get it, that's fine, but if a few people decide to, I promise you will be extremely satisfied. And when you are, remember to get back to me!
  • Justin - I have a "feeling" your post will be edited at the least, being as it is against site guidelines/rules.

Also please stop and think how many "snake oil" miracle cures we all have heard of and even tried at time of desperation.

You wrote "I must admit I intentionally hurt myself to see it work". I will give you credit for being dedicated lol

L1 - S2 "gone" useless in 1 way or another. DDD. RA. Bone Spurs. Tons of nerve damage/issues. Stenosis. Both knees replaced. 50 yrs old. I had a great fall (hence my user name) at age 41 and it has been a domino effect every since.
  • I know, that's the problem that I face talking about this. It sounds so freaking "stereotypical", but I am just listing the effects. It just so happens that the benefits are so beneficial they seem unbelievable. But this is no joke, this is serious, and there is a full warranty on this. If you private message me, I'll even give you my phone number, and talk to you personally. I am serious about helping people, and I will do whatever I have to in order to prove that.
advertisement