Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

anyone similar

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,671
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:38 AM in Chronic Pain
:))) hi all im ken
had two operations on my back constant leg and backpain even with a spinal stimulator but trying to tell the doctord that u feel as if your right side does not seem in synk with the left is hard to do any one have this problem or is it my imagination for the past 5 year

• Although I don't have that out of sync feeling, the one side of my back & leg (right side) that has all the problems do make me limp a bit and make me feel off balance in a way. I think the damage to the sciatic nerve has a lot to do with it. Now to top it all off, my Left knee has started acting up and hurting terribly, it feels like something came loose under the kneecap and then it like "clicks" in place only to come back out and start all over again. So now either I'll start limping on my Left side, or the two pains will even out and I won't favor either side over the other.
    But yes, I do know what you mean by feeling one side is not keeping up with the other, I think it's just the pain and damage to that one side you have the pain on.

I hope this helps by letting you know you're not alone in this. And I hope your doctor will finally understand just what you are talking about.

All my best wishes,
  • Welcome to Spine Health. If you could explain your injuries and surgeries that you've had done prior to your SCS, it could help others to provide better feedback for you. When did you get your SCS and is it to cover leg pain or back and leg pain?

The more information you can provide, the better responses you will get from members.

• i am in the same position i have had 2 operations on my back and am in horrible pain .ever want to talk feel free to pm me i am in the UK .you can also skype me on straker1999
  • WHen you say you feel off sync one side with another, is it also running from your neck and head or from your lower back. I ask is because I feel sort of my right side has lost the same strength and or feeling as left. But i feel numbness on my right side of face head and into my right neck side, elbow, down into right fingers and pinky, I was told it was neuropathy. have you had nerve conduction studies done to you yet? you might want to have that looked into. Good luck and keep us posted on your condition.
This discussion has been closed.