Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Inspite of my back pain, I am thankful!!~

hope4leohhope4leo Posts: 200
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:38 AM in Back Surgery and Neck Surgery
Inspite of my back pain, I am truly and deeply blessed! I am thankful for:
My husband who take such good care of me and loves me unconditionally!!~ xoxoxxo
My family who happens to my biggest cheer leaders
My friends who often call and keeps me in their prayers
My home that is so cozy and warm
My job even though I am on WC, I am lucky to be employed!
My my grocery bill which I am lucky to pay
My furkids to never leave my side
My spiney friends who shares all their advice with me
My surgeon who is fighting for my back treatment
My PT who is determined to get back on track
My pain meds which always help take the edge of
My PM's from my buddy list- who always brighten my day
This website which has brought so much comfort to me
My Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ who in my time of need carries me through, who has never failed me, who died for my sins~ God always blesses me with more then enough!!!

I get so caught up in my back pain but I never forget there are several people out there fighting a battle of their own, who are worse off then I am. People without hope and those with addictions.