Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

like i need any more pain!!!!!

strakerstraker Posts: 1,829
edited 06/11/2012 - 7:38 AM in Upper Back Pain, Thoracic
i just cant get away from pain ...i am having such a massive flare up of my TOS at the moment .its in my left arm this time .sometimes its will go and then its back with a vengeance as i don't suffer with it all the time i had forgotten just how nasty that pain is.i have tried swimming {that made it ten times worse!} i have tried the TENS and various sprays but nothing is touching it ,any suggestions??
a very p1553d off
STRAKER
advertisement

Comments

• jlrfryejjlrfrye ohioPosts: 1,110
    The only thing that would help my arms when they hurt was heat..which I am sure you have tried. You need a break from all this crap. I hope you get relief soon.
    Susan
  • i have just ordered more pain killers .i am sick of taking them .i would give anything for 8 hours unbroken sleep and a day with no pain ..{i have been using radion B spray}
    STRAKER
  • What's TOS stand for?

Sorry, can't remember.

Judy
  • I seen the subject title here and who it was from and was like "oh no" :O

I am SO sorry to hear your experiencing even more pain :(

Maybe go back to the "old" method of heat for 20 ice for 20 and see if that helps :??
    L1 - S2 "gone" useless in 1 way or another. DDD. RA. Bone Spurs. Tons of nerve damage/issues. Stenosis. Both knees replaced. 50 yrs old. I had a great fall (hence my user name) at age 41 and it has been a domino effect every since.
  • is thoracic outlet syndrome its like the back ache and leg pain but you get it in your shoulder and arm and hand {i was born with an extra rib } it took 2 years to get a diagnosis nut now i know what it is i have had the symptoms since i was at school i remember in PE lessons i would get pains in my arms and when swimming i would be aching more than a normal person would ..but its only as i have got older its started to get worse ..thankfully it is not there all the time and as bad as it is i know it will go ..but whilst its here its as bad as any lower back ache
    hope that has answered your question Judy
    tony
advertisement