Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Almost 3 1/2 months

khumphkkhumph Posts: 106
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:38 AM in Back Surgery and Neck Surgery
It has been almost 3 1/2 months since my surgery and I had a checkup with my surgeon yesterday. The fusion portion is doing well and he anticipates me being 100% fuse by the end of the year! =D> The ADR is in place and looking good so there is no more recovery for that level.

He was excited to see that I have done so well since he has not done hybrids like this before. I am basically a test case for him so when he has another patient that sets up for this procedure like I did, he will not hesitate to perform the same surgery on them.

Just thought I would throw out an update...

• Where have you been? Guess you are doing so well that you are doing other things with your time now lol. Great to hear you are healing well!!!

Best to you,

• hi ya ken
    i'm so so very glad ya doin good.and keep it up
    all the good healing..you've been thru alot and glad it all worked.
    keep in touch
    miss ya in chat
    take care
    neck,bone spurs pain started 04, back issues and fusion l4,l5 06~hardware removed.
    good few yrs. 09 pain sharp, numbness feet,legs, diagnosed fibro, neurop. legs.lung issues.
    daily goal do good thing for someone.
  • So glad to hear that you are doing so well. I wish that I would have been a candidate for such a surgery. I am so very stiff. Still, much better than before surgery. I hope your fusion goes well and you continue to feel great!

3 level spinal fusion, L3/4, L4/5, L5/S1, November 2008. Stiff, but I can walk.
  • Thanks for all of the good words and I'll be chattin' it up occasionally still...