Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Bad day

jlrfryejjlrfrye ohioPosts: 1,110
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:38 AM in Chronic Pain
Today is going to be a really bad day as far as pain goes,,,so here is what I am gonna do. I will take away everyones pain today and carry the burden by myself, This will leave everyone with a painfree day and tomorrow it is someone elses turn. I f it was only that easy. Everyone have a great, pain free day

• ~X( :''( ~X(

Time to go to your "happy place" Susan -- I wish it were that easy -- that we could just meditate ourselves into a state of mind elevated above the pain our bodies feel.

I wish for you not the painful day you think you'll have -- that your pain meds kick in -- that there's no added stress today to spike your levels.

Hope someone shows you a little added TLC today.

Feel better,

• I tried to send mine over, thinking I would take yours on Monday after I get my "bleeping" project done. The knot between my shoulders refused, it said something about "not wanting to travel and can I just please stay here".

I am so looking forward to my PM visit on Thursday to see what he has to say. One misstep on his part and I'm off to find better care. I can't deal with this on my current mix.

What I do not understand is why there is no "other side of the rainbow" All the things that happened to me in my accident and surgeries and everything inbetween are supposed to be recoverable from. 3 years+ later I should be somewhat ok. Not a Yo-yo on a string...

Susan, I have my cyber hand out, hold on tight. going to be a fun day...if you can get to your happy place, pull me along!
  • I'm posting my pain on ebay today people say you can sell anything there,I'm not sure why I haven't thought of this before!!Here's hoing everyone at least has a tolerable pain day. Mark
  • Why didn't we think of that earlier?
  • Mark, you are a card. That was great and you gave me a much needed laugh. Susan, I know the feeling all too well. After 6 years of excrutiating degenerative back pain and now my knee seems to be giving out, there are those days you just want to curl up in a ball and fall into a coma till the real bad pain is over. Please know you are not alone. Unfortunately there are too many of us with chronic pain out there. I wish I could not only take everyone's pain but my own as well and throw it in the dumpster for good. Stay strong and the best of wishes.

• Mark that was cute so when you put your pain on ebay put mine as a buy one get one free sort of deal, that way you might sell it quicker, I have mine all packaged and ready to go to the new owner just let me know where to send it to after the bidding is over. My guess is there will be no bids.Kind of nice to laugh though Thanks for that, we appreciate your sense of humor.
  • Sorry to hear of all you are going thru! I wish I could wave a wand and make it go away.
  • Hey yall,hope everyone is having a decent pain day.I've been on fentanyl a few months and it never irritated my skin until the past few days.I am a chef and have been really busy the past week or so,does over heating(sweating)maybe cause this? Thanks and we'll converse again soon I hope. Mark
This discussion has been closed.