Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

can some one help me

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,671
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:39 AM in Lower Back Pain
:SS My name is Michele I fell at work in July i had bad knee pain in left leg and left arm also had a shooting pain from my gron to my big toe on left side I had knee srugay in 8-21- 09 but I kept having the pain it got worse went into my butt in my lower back it hard to sit or stand. last Friday I had a MRI and they found L%-S! mild concentric disc and bu also T1- T2 weighted sagihal and axial slaing also mild right facet arthropathy I do not see back Doctor till end of the week dose any one no what these means and dose the pain go away? also could this be do to the fall?

• Hi Michelle,

I'm so sorry to hear you're in pain, but it's good that you're going to be seeing your doctor at the end of the week. Could I suggest that you write down the questions you've posted above and ask your doctor when you see him/her? I always have loads of questions to ask, never write them down and always forget - well practically all of them - so I will take my own advice from now on!

All the best to you.

• I was a little confused by your post...is it an L5-S1 disc bulge? If so, you may want to ask your doctor if it is pinching your S1 nerve. I am not a doctor, but it sounds to me like it may be sciatic pain that you are experiencing. Definitely ask the doctor. I had the same thing so if you have any questions before or after you talk to the doctor, feel free to private message me if you'd like. Lauren.
This discussion has been closed.