Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Who here has had experiences with the Posture Pump for neck pain?

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,671
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:39 AM in Neck Pain: Cervical
Im 22 years old. 3 months ago I pulled my neck while weightlifting and have had problems ever since. MRIs, xrays, and doctors all tell me that its "no big deal" except that the muscle spasms are causing me to lose my cervical curve, i have a straight neck. This is probably why after my injury, my neck cracks all the time now when I tilt it back, and I cannot turn my head to the right.

But I am in tremendous pain every day on the right side of my neck, and my upper back often is affected. I also twitch and jerk a lot, and a lot of times my right hand feels like a dying toy running out of battery and doesnt work right.I also feel very disoriented and weak at times, my legs giving out beneath me for no given reason, or my arms just randomly jerking out of place.

Im desperate for my curve back. These muscle spasms arent relaxing with PT, acupuncture, and relaxers, so I just have to try to focus on the curve and wish for the best. I want to dry out the postur epump and will purchase it for next day delivery tomorrow, as well as a cervical pillow. I am hoping that my age as well as my duration of injury are on my side. Anybody ever had luck with this specific traction unit?

• I have a posture pump im about to sell on Ebay...

I got it to late now I need disc replacement surgery..

You should get an MRI first....
  • When I developed acute radiculopathy in the middle of the night (throbbing pain in my right hand!), I was desperate and used the posture pump. Nothing short of a miracle. Within a few pumps the pain started to drain away. I found lifting my arm helped even more. I was able to fall asleep, then awoke with the same symptom and the posture pump came to the rescue yet again. It wasn't a permanent solution but I could see how it did relieve the mechanical pressure on my spinal nerves.

I have C4/C5, C5/C6 degenerative disc disease with compression of the nerve roots.

Hope this is helpful. It's a for real product.
  • It helped me more then PT or Injections ect....
  • I have cervical problems. bulging disc, osteophytes, foraminal stenosis and mild canl stenosis, mostly at c5/c6. will a cervical collar with air pump help with sitting at a computer. i am hoping it will help with my posture
  • Any news on when M6 will be available in the good old USA. Seems like if the surgeries in Germany are so succussful FDA would move quicker. Pain is no way to live life and losing what your use to doing is defintely no fun. Seems the only way to get one is if your lucky enough to get into a clinical trial.
  • I also have Ceervicle isseues. Not quite as bad as you RDT but i have 2 bulging and one compressed disk. The only help ive found has been with SPAM they have made my life liveable again.

Spam link removed by authority member Cath111. Spam is now allowed on Spine-Health.