Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Any word from Motelman?

lstellerllsteller Posts: 1,428
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:39 AM in Back Surgery and Neck Surgery
I thought he was supposed to be home today. A four level fusion is big time stuff. Hope he's doing okay.

3 level spinal fusion, L3/4, L4/5, L5/S1, November 2008. Stiff, but I can walk.

• hi,sorry it took me so long to write.woke up from surgery and (oh boy)had very bad pain,like everything was torn out of me.that night think they gave me morphine through a needle and other meds that helped.only stayed in hospital for little over 2 days.had a chance to go home so i did.boy the frist couple of days home was really ruff.the pain i had after surgery was the worst ever.the level of pain there for awhile was almost imbearable.............................was thinking should of stayed in the hospital and extra day or two.i am feeling alot better now.go to dr tomorrow think i get the stapples taken out.i;ll write more later.meds getting me tired.