Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Thanks everyone for all your kind words and replies to my pregnancy post.

vivavegasvvivavegas Posts: 185
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:39 AM in Good News
Just wanted to make a post and thank everyone for replying to my post on finding out im pregnant :* I know its not easy reading replies when we are all in such pain and discomfort.....never mind replying to them lol!!! Yes Im 8 weeks tomorrow.still long way to go lol but we will get there lol havent been tolo well lately so I havent been on at all...so liz marianne and paula,lisa and bobbi all have no headaches lol hehe :P, anyway I wont babble on.just wanted to say a big thankyou to everyone >:D< :X and I wish you all a painfree day as possible!!!

• Love ya my favorite Irish lass!! It's going to be fun here for the next 8 months.....

So glad you and the baby are okay. It seemed like forever that you were in the hospital.

Marianne xxxxxxxxoooooooooo
  • LizLiz Posts: 7,832
    Lovely having you back in chat, we love your chatter lol. So glad you are back with us, it has been anxious time not knowing how you were. Looking forward to having a natter on phone later this week.

Take care and eat you porridge

Liz ....HUGS xxxx

Liz, Spine-health Moderator

Spinal stenosis since 1995
    Lumber decompression surgery S1 L5-L3[1996]
    Cervical stenosis, so far avoided surgery
  • Thanks Marianne and liz....missed you both so much whilst i was in hospital...missed the crack lol Liz really looking forward to chatting to you on phone, and I have already had big bowl of porridge this morning.....with sugar lol.......really must try the honey thing!!!
  • well hello me little bum chum!!!

sorry i havent been around as much lately and i still havnt got an O2 phone!!! i keep asking but not recieving lol
    the phone has a blank screen so i cant read any messages or answer any calls.
    time will just fly by in the next clatted off months just watch this space and youll see, after all kiera is 28wks now and it sure as hell dont seem 20wks ago that i was telling you she was pregnant.
    well anyhow enough about kiera hows you and eamonn dealing with the news now....has it sunk in??
    i bet your sis is so excited for you and your parents!!!
    ive waited all morning for you today and off coarse viva doesnt show today off all days!!
    love chatting with you on here i dont need to change my lingo and someone understands lol.

ok bye-bye for now and i hope to catch you real soon.
    all my love to my irish mucker lol

LOVE P