Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Prayers and good wishes are needed for bjferge's father

vgearshiftervvgearshifter Posts: 107
edited 06/11/2012 - 7:39 AM in Water Cooler
Bobbi jo,

I will be praying for your dad and hope they can help him in the hospital.

Bobbi Jo's dad is having heart problems and they are going to try to put stens in but he has weak veins.

Please say a pray for him. Hugs to you and your mom.

Love Candy
advertisement

Comments

• are in my prayers bobbi! I hope all goes well for your father.

Best to you,

Marianne
  • Bobby Jo,

Please use all of our thoughts and prayers for your dad. Know that we are there for you and your dad! *HUG*

Brenda
    PCTF C4 - T2, Laminectomies C5, C6 & C7. Severe Palsy left arm/hand.
  • I appreciated all your special thoughts, and prayers. Looks like dad is going to be ok. He got real lucky, the clot was in him old bypass. Other wise it would not of been good. We'll be getting all the results today, but it all looks positive.
    Once again thatk you,
    Bobbi Jo
  • i was thinking off you and your family bobbi and just descided to check the post for any news so glad i found good news.

LOVE P
    OXO
  • :D So glad to hear your dad is going to be alright -- why is it things always seem to happen at a holiday?! Well hopefully your family can relax today knowing that your dad's prognosis is good.

Take care and EAT SOME PIE today -- that ALWAYS makes me feel better (LOL!)

Judy
  • Bobbi , I'm glad to hear ur dad is doing better and thing look better ...happy thanksgiving slso bobbi
  • LizLiz Posts: 7,904
    Hi Bobbi Jo

Thinking of you and your family.

Take care
    Hugs
    Liz xx

Liz, Spine-health Moderator

Spinal stenosis since 1995
    Lumber decompression surgery S1 L5-L3[1996]
    Cervical stenosis, so far avoided surgery
  • Bobbi Jo,

I am so glad he is going to be okay. You have had enough going on lately that this was the last thing you needed especially at Thanksgiving. Hugs to you and your mom. Keep after him when he gets home lol.

Love Candy
  • bobbie jo had ya in our prayers and thoughts..glad your dad is in clear..
    i hope your not over doing it..
    chat soon
    take care of yourself also your dads lucky to have ya
    thinking of ya
    happy thanksgiving
    glad turned out good for your family
    mary
    neck,bone spurs pain started 04, back issues and fusion l4,l5 06~hardware removed.
    good few yrs. 09 pain sharp, numbness feet,legs, diagnosed fibro, neurop. legs.lung issues.
    daily goal do good thing for someone.
  • Bobby Jo,

This is a day of all of us being thankful for what we have. Looks like it will also apply with your dad! This is the best news. So glad good news came your dad's way! Most excellent!!! *HUG*

Brenda
    PCTF C4 - T2, Laminectomies C5, C6 & C7. Severe Palsy left arm/hand.
  • Happy thanksgiving B.J. Happy to hear your dad is doing ok hun. Alex.
    Flexicore ADR 2004 resulting nerve damage l4l5 Fusion 2006 same level, 2009 hardware removal with lami !
    2012 scs implant ,
  • Hi Bobbi glad your dad is doing ok, will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers
  • Thank you once again for all your kind words, support, and prayers. Some one must of been listening, because where the blockage was, was one of the few places that they could fix on his heart.
    He was brought home yesturday afternoon in far better shape, then when he left. He has his color, balance, and mind back, so he still weak but he's going to be ok.
    Once again thank you all my spiney friends for showing that you care with your support and prayers.
    Bobbi Jo
  • hi bj
    came in to see what was going on and saw this thread about your dad.

Great he's better now

all the best

ruth
advertisement