Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

had assessment today with insurance physio and feel like crap!

tammycttammyc Posts: 894
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:39 AM in Neck Pain: Cervical
Yup had my assessment today with the therapist that the insurance co. provided for an independant opinion.He did a few things at the time that was making my pain worse.I came home and took a nerve pain med. but now i'm really feeling the affects.I feel like a big piece of crap.My back is really hurting and my stomach hurts as well. I think that they should have an interview the day after as well so that they can see what they do to the person and what they cause afterwards.I just feel so sick right now i just want to throw up.I don't know how this is supposed to help me out.The guy who did the assessment was very pleasant to me and seemed to be very unbiased.He did talk to me afterwards and did tell some things that he found.Hopefully when he does up his report to the insurance co. he will put in some of the things that he said to me.

• Good luck on what he writes. I hope you didn't trust him too much. Sometimes they try to be chatty and plesant, to see if they can get you to say something they can use against you.

I agree they should do several days of assesment/interviews. One day, or a part of one day, does not really show a person's true condition. Hope you feel better soon. >:D<

• You might want to call him today to let him know he caused you more pain.
  • I was very leary going into this assessment,after all it was for the insurance co.I didn't tell him anything that the insurance co. didn't already know.I just thought it was interesting that he gave me his thoughts about what was happening with me during the session.I really expected him to be very quiet about what he was thinking.I've been very honest with the insurance co. right from the very beginning of all of this,so whatever he puts in his report shouldn't be too huge a surprise to me.Whether he thinks my problems are accident related or not i really don't care at this point.Its been more then a year since the accident and i just want something done to help my back feel better.