Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Ranchie, old Ladies and ahhh...some naughty lingerie

William GarzaWilliam Garza TexasPosts: 2,439
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:40 AM in Lighten and Brighten
the I was, just tooling my way to court, doin my usual courtly doins and lo and beholt, there is a woman of venerable age toddlin out of her car, well, me being me, I offered some friendly gday to her, long story short , I helped her down the stairs, up the escalator and throught the Court to the tax office, You figure at 87 theyd leave you alone.
anyhow, i turned said elder stateswoman of cougars loose upon the Tax office and went up to save another unfortunate soul from hisself.
said papers delivered, i decide to find the spritley golden ager and see her to her car like a good ranchhand would do(as you do!) she carried on a little and I really enjoyed the company,
she said she would tell her daughter about me...
said daughter called up and asked to speak to my boss.
all this was unknown to me and my pardner in crime came and put her hand on my shoulder and with long face and grave face, told me that the court had called...
ohh boy.
what did Ranch miss?
aformentioned granny had tolt her daughter bout me, and invited me to visit the business.
heres the quandary.
its a ahhhhhhhh.
naughty leather goods store for wimmin!
i thought to go dowm there and get My mama a mumu or ome such womanly gear.
Lucky Marcie my buddy told me it was a shop for when young bucks, and bucketts want to rodeo, and thats their package store.
no wife
no galpal to ride the range with
tryed to asked Marcy if her hubby would appreciate a festive leather set o chaps,, politely she declined.
still got to go face appreciative granny and daughter...
now if only she cougar only owned a liquer store...
William Garza
Spine-Health Mod

Welcome to Spine-Health