Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Chronic HA PX in neck

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,671
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:40 AM in Neck Pain: Cervical
MVA FEB09 Having chiari like symptoms but have been told by neurologist that i have low lying cerebral tonsils and minor arnold chiari. loss of gag reflex from accident. transported for slurring speach and exacerbated migraine. DX with TMJ disorder from physical therapist. Dx with Occipital neuralgia by Neurologist. had occipital nerve block no positive results. have had 4 sphenepalatine ganglion blocks. some positive results. scheduled for c2-c3 facet block for third occipital block. negative cervical mri and negative brain mri. what do i do? having daily HA mostly unilateral on rt side. Px in upper cervical, and upper thoracic rt side. numbness in limbs. px in face rt side.

Any comments greatly appreciated. please comment on profile pic, mri of cervical spine

• Sorry that you are suffering. I have daily headaches. Not as bad at times but they never leave. About 10 years ago after seeing a chiro and having my neck adjusted I suffered the most accute insane head pain on the right side of my face for 6 months. My mri only showed a small bulge at c3. I saw doctor after doctor nothing worked. Finally a new neurologist gave me steroid dose pack and it went away.

This time around I have been dx with narrow angle glaucoma, and occipital neuralgia. I am waiting for the ACDF.

Maybe the facet blocks at c2-3 will work and you will find the pain generator. Diagnosing can be a long process. Hang in there :)