Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Ankle kicking out oddly

jasrojjasro Posts: 224
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:40 AM in Neck Pain: Cervical
In the last 3 days, my left ankle has made an odd outward movement (maybe 4 times...not consistent) when I've stepped off of it while walking. It's a new deal but intermmitent.
Should I be scared? Pain level has been peaked in last 13 days. Think I may have lifted more than a gallon of milk...but not much more!

I'm going to treat it by more bedrest unless someone with more experience here tells me that I should get it checked out. Checking it out would mean yet ANOTHER MRI...I'm still paying on the last two. Last one was 3/06/09. Am wearing (hard) cervical collar because neck muscles really having hard time keeping my head upright and it relieves quite a bit of pain. Neck muscles being pushed to the extreme without collar.

• How long have you been wearing your collar for?Neck muscles get very weak the longer you wear it.Is this because you surgeon has told you to wear it? I also have sort of the same thing happening to me.My whole leg will turn in when i walk and my foot turns in and will drop. I was told that its caused my intermittant muscle weakness from pressure on a nerve. Maybe just keep your doctor up to speed,let him know your pain is worse and whats happening with your foot.He may want to see you.
  • You've both given me food for thought.