Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Regarding Lisa B & Andrea (NOT)

TraseeTTrasee Posts: 571
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:40 AM in Matters of the Heart
I don't know how well anyone on this forum really knows each other. Lisa and I have pm'd frequently over the last couple of months . As have Andrea & I. Lisa made a really kind gesture to me to me today that I will not go into as it is personal, but everyone here needs to know she is a truly special person and one that I will never forget. She gets huge internet hugs (((((((Lisa)))))))

Andrea has been a shoulder to cry on too many times to count. I consider her a close friend and know I will keep in touch with her even when this part of my life has passed back to normal or whatever will be normal for me. Hugs to her too, she has been especially great considering whats going on with her Dad. (((((((Andrea))))))

Hugs and Hearts to you both and everyone struggling here,

• Aww thank you Traci. I feel the exact same way about you too. ((((((((hugs)))))))) We're both going through some extremely rough patches right now but things have got to get better!
  • Thank you Traci for your kind words, they mean a lot to me. Lisa
  • How've you been? I thought life got to busy for you to log in here. How's your dad? I have like nine gazilion (so how many zero's is that) questions for you since we last chatted.

Lisa does rock....its easy to get onto these forums while you're hurting and connect with people. For me the harder part is recovering and losing touch. So...if you have a fb...look me up.....Yvonne Ramos DeHoyos.

Yup....they both deserve great big spiney hugs ......well....I might mess with Andrea, since she was the first person I connected with and haven't heard from her in a bit. These are busy days...so Andrea...please know you and your Dad are in my prayers.

Nice posting Trasee. Did you have a different picture up before???? How are you doing?
  • Thanks Yvonne, I sent you a PM too.
  • I did have a different pic up before. So it's not just drug talking to you. I change my pics frequently. The last one had my sometimes bf in it and right now I'm annoyed at him so I took him off. He is one of those ppl that cannot agree to disagree, he goes on and on to get his point across and I cannot tolerate that right now. Even with my new half full of something attitude. I might put him back or who knows what will show up there. But always within reason :)