Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

How to find other peoples posts?

One of the forum members has informed me that I should read her old post for useful information. I've tried searching under her forum name but that really doesn't narrow it down. Is there an easy way to find her posts?

• dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,865
    is to have that person as your 'buddy'. Then you can browse posts made by your buddy.
    Look for the "Add Buddy" icon under a members name (within in a post, not your own, since you can not become a buddy to yourself) that will send a request to the person for you and them to become buddies.
    The person receiving it, will have to accept the request before you can proceed.

If you have questions,just post here, send me a message or email me
    Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
  • I have noticed that the search feature on SH is not very selective. Specifically when looking up post or topics that members have committed on or started. The only other websites that I frequent that deal with post are related to my work. On both of these sites if you click on someones user name you will be taken to an informational page similar to what we have here at SH. On both of these sites you can click a tab and see the posts of individuals, and on one of the sites you can also click a tab to see the topics that a user has added to. There have been many times I have wanted to do this here but cannot unless the user has accepted my buddy request. There are times that it is difficult to comment without being able to see what someone has already committed on in a previous post or topic response. Also it some times take a while to get a response to a buddy request, if you do. I am not computer savvy, but this would seem to not be such a hard task since all post and topics are archived and can be found if you have the time to sift threw the huge amount of responses the search feature gives you. I believe this would greatly improve the site and reduce redundant post or topic responses! I am grateful to at least be able to search threw the buddy system now.
    -thank you for considering this request again, as I am not the first user to request this feature.
    -thankful to have use of this wonderful site of information and support.