Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Ex-girlfriend problem!

Heff-ManHHeff-Man Posts: 12
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:40 AM in Matters of the Heart
Hey everybody!

I didnt think i ever post my relationship issues here but luckly this website is helpful and has threads for such circumstances aswell. This post will make me look bad but i have seriously changed as i know i have been an immature little kid!

Anyway lately i took it upon myself to talk to ex girlfriends recently. I was on a night out with one of my ex girlfriends last week..it went really well.

Anywayz i have this other ex girlfriend and its always on my mind. When i was young i went out with this girl,we met at a local disco and at first we hit it off. At the time i broke up with a girl but it was a couple of months before that. Anywayz this girl at the disco we suddenly went out cus i knew she was interested in me and i quickly pursued it.

I broke up with her years ago and if i have to honest because i found out she wasnt popular with the popular girls in school which i hung around with. Also i kinda went out with her cus im kind of implusive (i just do things in the moment sometimes without thinking!).

She was a member of our local choir church and was just a simple nice gal but not very popular!. I was popular in school but was shy towards approaching women so the pressure of hooking up with women and keeping my somewhat stupid reputation in school was high & lonely at times. Anyway i just agreed to go out with this girl out of the blue and then days after i dumped her,giving her and friends constant excuses.

In a nut shell this girl doesnt have a easy life. She has a disabled sister (which is very smart by the way but it still cant be easy),wasnt popular in school and her mother died a couple of months..she suffered from alcholism also.

I now suddenly after all these years feel the need to sit down and talk to her,explain my actions,tell her im sorry and tell her i have been a complete idiot!. The only thing that stops me is that its been too long since ive talked to her,im scared and frankly i dont think i deserved to contact her because of my previous shallow actions!.

Any of advice would be helpful people and try not to judge me..i admit i was stupid as a child but ive grown up trust me!. thanks