Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

new boy in the class,!

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,671
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:41 AM in New Member Introductions
Morning everyone

Im 48 had back trouble since 1988 (when i was in my 20s) had an accident at work, had sciatica either leg, aching muscles from the waist down ever since, but over the last 2 years things have kicked off big time, i have put a post in (SCIATIA, LEG PAIN, RADICULOPATHY), and hope someone can put some light on my issues,

I was under the impression that after surgery, all was ok and you could go back building work, some of what i have read on here tells me this may not be the case?

Have a good day everyone feel free if you want to e-mail

Spine of a 95 year old person
prolapse disc L4/L5
fentanyl 50

also can anyone tell me how to display a piture

• First and foremost, have you seen a surgeon who specializes in spinal issues? Have you had a recent MRI? There is no guarantee to be pain free after spinal surgery and it is a very long recovery.

Best wishes,

• hi and welcome to the forum! :H we are here to offer you support and answer what questions we can. i do hope you find some help and assistance soon. :D you do need a good set of pictures and to see a good doctor. a pain management doctor might be able to steer you away from surgery and give you some other ideas for conservative treatment. =D> good luck! Jenny :)