Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Morphine Inra fecal pump

tazzattazza Posts: 3
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:41 AM in Pain Medications
Hi all, havnt been back on this forum since joined up las year, have had lot on my plate. Being treated for depression aswell as my back problems. Was in hospital awaiting spinal morphine pump implant but after waiting some hours was told had to be cancelled due to short theatre staff. Have to ring dr rooms in morning to get another surgery date hopefully only wk or two at latest, dont no how much more i can take from the back and leg pain, feel like taking my life at moment, have had suicidal thoughts for sometime now, just dont if i can keep going. Sorry for the post its just cant get my feelings out all the time and texting is easier for me as too hard to talk to people face to face, i can to my drs but family or others is hard to share my feelings. Hopefully tomoro will be good news regarding surgery for pump otherwise dont no how i will deal with it, im trying my best but near as much as can take.. thanks, tazz, in Oz