Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

William GarzaWilliam Garza TexasPosts: 2,418
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:41 AM in Water Cooler
Heya guys, My Muse just whispered to me..hope ya like it

She comes to me in the middle of the night
spreading hope and love and light
when ime near her she fills my very sight

She doesnt belong to me
but if only for a moment
I belong to her

She is hope and praise and tears
she knows the sadness
she knows the rain
she has seen the darkness
she has felt the pain.

Kindred to the sun
the moon and stars and fun

She smiles for the pain
she is dancing in the rain
and I am left within... without a stain.

Hers is for healing
hers is for feeling
as Ive never been
she is the bearer of tidings dear
like an old friend you once held near

It is the smile you never thought to feel again
She is my friend
she is my wing
she is the reason the joyful bird can sing
she leaves me clean, this well of spring.
William Garza
Spine-Health Mod

Welcome to Spine-Health

• that is lovely, lifted my spirits, thank u for sharing
  • j.howiejj.howie Brentwood, Ca., USAPosts: 1,730
    Love it!
    Click my name to see my Medical history
    You get what you get, not what you deserve......I stole that from Susan (rip)
    Today is yours to embrace........ for tomorrow, who knows what might be starring you in the face!
  • Who knew you had such talent!

2009 Foraminotomy C6-72010 PLIF L4-S1Multi RFA's, cervical inj, lumbar injLaminectomy L3-4 and fusion w/internal fixation T10-L4 July 17Fusion C2-C5 yet to be scheduled
  • A new friend of mine from school inspired it. She is like a spiney, never give up, never give in, and the grace to smile through the tears.
    Single mom, school, work, pee pee(sorry) for a x-hubby, but she spares the moment for the kind word, a good deed, and a kind heart despite the life she has had.
    She is a lot like a spiney.
    she is a lot like you guys.
    ps. Add some of your own lines as an ode to someone spechal in your life! how they make you feel, or change the way you see.
    William Garza
    Spine-Health Mod

Welcome to Spine-Health