Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

lynettellynette Posts: 217
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:41 AM in Back Surgery and Neck Surgery
Everyone CeeCee is having rough days so lets lift her spirits!Ok girl here is your daily link to hope love and laughter.
Lets cheer on CeeCee!!!

• good idea Lynette!
    Cee Cee, I hope you are doing better today! I wrote yesterday on the other thread.
    I hope that your infection clear quickly and that you will some day, soon, say to us that you are glad you did do the surgery, even with all the set backs!
    I go on Tuesday for my fusion and will be back online as soon as possible.
    O.k. here's a silly joke:
    What do you get when you cross a rooster with a duck?
    Answer: An animal that wakes you up at the "quack" of dawn!!!! =))
    That's all I got!
    Take care,
  • ok-(poms poms waving)--2 4 6 8,who do we appreciate?CeeCee!!!You can do it!!!!!!We are shooting for a touchdown!(a good day)

• I really feel for you. You have had a rough ride, but things will improve.

Praying that your infection is healed and that you can then move forward in your recovery until you look back and realise what a long way you have come.

Take comfort that you have a lot of friends here that really care for you and are longing for you to feel better.

Keep healing. :-
  • The rough days will pass, its just getting through them that tests our strength.
    Hoping the better days are coming soon.

Take care, Lisa
  • Keep yer head up..
    ..no pain no gain
  • hi ceecee
    wishing you happier days you will get over these bad days..
    all us spineys give you good thoughts hang in there..
    neck,bone spurs pain started 04, back issues and fusion l4,l5 06~hardware removed.
    good few yrs. 09 pain sharp, numbness feet,legs, diagnosed fibro, neurop. legs.lung issues.
    daily goal do good thing for someone.
  • I don't want to tell any jokes as you can't laugh after surgery as it will hurt too much...I hope you're starting to feel better soon. Take care. Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • Keep smiling through the pain!
    I am praying for you to get over the pain hump CeeCee41!

I will try some lame jokes tomorrow to get you to smile but not belly laugh. Gentle hugs!
  • CeeCee...I hope you know we are still cheering you on!

I hope you are going a little better today.

• Hope that you are now seeing your progress and feeling that you are moving forward.

Take care and rest plenty and walk a little.
  • Hey CeeCee, gosh I hope you are feeling better and your infection is healing! Hang in there girl! You can do this, it's darkest before dawn, and dawn is here for you!
  • Thanks Jayhawk I appreciate it had a rough night but it will get better day by day rome wasn't built in a day and back surgery takes time to heal so thanks alot for the encouragement.
  • With an attitude like you just posted, you will be fine. There is so much patience involved, 1 step forward, 2 steps back etc. You will be allright!
    We are always here when you need someone to listen.

Take care, Lisa
  • So true about Rome not being built in a day.
    Now, we just need you to get better so you can enjoy some of the italian food and drink with friends and family.

I hope tonight is a better night.
    I'm still thinking of you and wishing you healing vibes.
  • One thing my first surgeon told me...which is nothing brilliant, but really needs to be pointed out as we all forget...

most of us have been dealing with back problems for quite awhile...and yet after surgery, after the immediate incision healing is complete, we get impatient and feel we should be feeling much better.

It is good to remember how long it took to get to the point of needing surgery...it is reasonable to expect that it can take that long to fully recover.
  • You mean Rome wasn't built in a day? Crap, shows what I know! hah.. Hey..I'm sending good VooDoo your way. Sounds like you can use it. Get better!

• Hoping it is a better day and you were able to get some painfree rest! Have a great day, be sure to wear your sunglasses as your day will be so bright! :0 Hang in there girl!!
  • I can see clearly now the rain is gone all the obstacle in my way gonna be a bright bright sunshine day Hoorah what a good day thanks for a cheer squad it had helped.
  • :X :X :X :X :X :X

Here's wishing you a Valentine's Day filled with all your favorite things -- may you sleep well tonight and may your pain pills keep you comfy tomorrow.

Sorry to hear you've had such a rough time -- But the beauty of full recovery is that you'll forget you were ever in pain and go on to live the a wonderful life! It's a long process but you will heal, hour by hour, day by day!

Take care,

• Glad to hear you sounding more like yourself! It takes so much of your body's energy to fight infection. Eat well and keep the upward climb. Lynette
  • Well that's just excellent that you had a good day. I'm so happy for you. The good days make it where we can keep on going. Be patient with yourself and enjoy the good moments. You're going to make it! Happy Valentine's Day to you.

• Let's hope that it is the first good day of many more.

Keep healing! Lots of people on here cheering you on.
  • Happy Valentine's Day and I hope that Cupid sends love in the form of rest and minimal pain!

Glad you had a good night!
  • Had a better day today still in pain getting better day by day and Happy Valentine to you also
  • Sounds like improvement. ....congratulations