Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

1 more week, 1 more week

yooperyyooper Posts: 30
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:41 AM in Back Surgery and Neck Surgery
Next Thursday cannot come soon enough. I hurt so bad and I just want to be pain free. I know that it won't be 100% but just some relief.
Just had to vent a little...I'm so tired of whining to my husband about this. I know all you "neckies" can totally understand where I'm coming from.

• Come on back and vent anytime you want. Yes we know where you coming from.

hope you get pain relief you need

• Trust me....all of us folks with spine issues can appreciate where you are coming from.

I always say "people can't see pain" so they don't know. Lumbar pain - neck, thoracic, lumbar is not easy to deal with.

We are here. YOu are a week away from the 'hump' to recovery.
  • vent and whine all you want!That is why we are here-us spineys have to stick together-we are an elite society!We are here for you,Jeannie
  • You want some cheese with that WHINE?

Seriously, This place is actually the best place for me to be when I am at my lowest. I don't try to compare myself or find someone who has it any better or worse, I just know I am not alone and I am with people who understand. (After all, my husband only wants to here so much too.) SO Yooper, I wish for you many fun and enlightening distractions and speedy time through the next 8 days. I wish you great pain relief between now and your surgery. (Well maybe not so much that you begin to question your decision.) And I wish you a quick and speedy recovery.

Come back and vent as often as you would like. Then I won't feel so bad when I do it.

(Besides, If I am not mistaken, I do believe with all the pain meds, cheese is the last thing anyone around here needs.)

• LOL, Frog....your post made me laugh! :) Thanks for all of the posts....just a downer day, I guess. It helps to know that I'm not alone and people understand how I am feeling. Pain is so depressing!
    I'll be glad to be off of these pain meds though...but they do help.
    Hugs to all.....Tina
  • Frog...you are silly.
    Your post made me laugh.