Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

DANGER! WARNING!

Cath111CCath111 Posts: 3,702
edited 06/11/2012 - 7:41 AM in Water Cooler
This is a BIG WARNING for all of us bored folks that can't do anything but feel like doing something - maybe tired of reading, watching movies, etc.

Whatever you do, DO NOT go to BigFishGames.com. I've just purchased my second Hidden Object game and it's keeping me busy for hours. The games are $6.99 and I've gotten well over that much in fun and hours playing these games.

The great news (oops, I mean bad news) is that you can try each game for an hour before you buy it.

DANGER! WARNING! It's completely addictive!

I usually stay in my robe all day because it's most comfortable while I wear my disgusting brace, but today after walking Wally, I decided to stay in my jeans and do some stuff. So what am I doing? Playing yet another game I found fascinating and had to buy. Please, don't tell my hubby!

Now, I'm off to play Penny Dreadfuls™ Sweeney Todd.

Cath

If you do this, don't say I didn't warn you!
advertisement

Comments

• It's so good to see you upbeat on the road to recovery! I'm going to heed your warning and bop over to BigFishGames.com lol.
    Linda

2009 Foraminotomy C6-72010 PLIF L4-S1Multi RFA's, cervical inj, lumbar injLaminectomy L3-4 and fusion w/internal fixation T10-L4 July 17Fusion C2-C5 yet to be scheduled
  • already been there done that. The problem was that months later I forgot about the games, but the money was still being taken out of my account every month. Only US$6.99 but still...... :)
    Got to admit though the games got me through some really bad nights, nothing like distraction therapy. I use Bejewelled now, got it through Facebook, that's really addictive.That and texas holdem.
    Happy gaming!

KYlie
  • Cath,it is so good to see you upbeat!
  • Kylee, BigFishGames.com has a feature where you can buy a game and not sign up for the $6.99 monthly membership. It might be a new function that you weren't aware of.

Gaming has been my savior since my ACDF surgery. During last summer my gaming mostly included either golfing or riding in the cart while my hubby played, but either way, I was out in the sunshine, drinking some beer and feeling as normal as I've felt in a long time.

Inchworm and Jeannie, thanks for the compliment. I was having a great, fairly pain-free day yesterday. I love them when they come to visit. :-)

Cath
  • I love those hidden object games! I even have a few on my iPhone. They ARE addicting and help pass the time. They drain my battery, though. lol
advertisement