Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

CHAT - A Privilege

dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,859
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:41 AM in Spine-Health Announcements
Here we go with another round of Chat related problems.

There has been some recent activity that is totally inappropriate and violates Spine-Health rules.

There are some members out there that think it is FUN to gang up on another member, Talk behind peoples backs, impersonate another member, and making fun of another member.

We have had situations where additional member names were created for chat. The actual practice of creating a new member name is NOT prohibited, but we strongly discourage it. What I have found is that people that do that, only need to that to cause problems.

However, the creation of a new member name for CHAT and for the FORUMS so that you can deceive others and/or attempt to impersonate another member is cause for immediate banning from Spine-Health

We have pointed this out countless number of times and to some members, they totally ignore our requests.

I would hate to see CHAT removed because of a few bad apples. I encourage anyone who finds problems in CHAT to come to the Moderators to express your concern.

Many times, we give members extra consideration only because of the medical situation and pain they are under.
However, that does not applies to the problems we see in CHAT.

I am bringing forward a proposal to development:

1 - Have BOT running in all Rooms
2 - Limit the number of people that can be in a CHAT room at a time. (3 or 5 members )
3 - Setting passwords for each room and cross checking to ensure that the member name exists in the Forums.
4 - Scheduling CHAT. Members would have to submit a request for a time/date for access into CHAT.

I would hate to go to these extremes, but honestly, I am being left with very little choices.

As the subject line states, CHAT is a privilege here at
Spine-Health, I expect members to understand that and behave accordingly

Always remember, we can isolate any given individual. We now have a set of tools that can pinpoint
a member and track them.
Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com

• dilauro said:
    Here we go with another round of Chat related problems.

There has been some recent activity that is totally inappropriate and violates Spine-Health rules.

[ Snip ]

I am bringing forward a proposal to development:

1 - Have BOT running in all Rooms
    2 - Limit the number of people that can be in a CHAT room at a time. (3 or 5 members )
    3 - Setting passwords for each room and cross checking to ensure that the member name exists in the Forums.
    4 - Scheduling CHAT. Members would have to submit a request for a time/date for access into CHAT.

Good morning! Personally if we are allowed input here? The only one that *I* can see as not only viable, but realistic given allegeded impersonations taking place? PW into chat! Pain yes, but it is a double check the member is who they say they are!

Scheduling...humm, nope, my and many have schedules that fluctuate, and not practicable.

BOT - Ssssllllloooowwww - makes chat very un-fun!

Limit # of chatters - Again pinches those who behave unfairly.

I didn't even know you could log into chat under another name - bad "loop hole" there I figure! Or maybe you are talking that someone logs under a "friends" log on? Some friend there I guess if for mayhem!

In closing (my thoughts here of course), is this - the PW (must be different than their log on PW) is the best quality control way to go. Pain yep, but it makes it almost impossible for a butthead to get in there and "pretend" to be someone else. That too, should this again happen, the "host" member would be then held accountable vs. "I didn't know so and so logged in as me!" Right? Thanks for listening.

PCTF C4 - T2, Laminectomies C5, C6 & C7. Severe Palsy left arm/hand.
  • Big surprise there, huh Brenda? lol

Anyway, I made my feelings about chat known in another post, but as far as rules I'm all for the PW, and well anything that will allow us to continue to enjoy the privilege and yet still curb the issues that have been all too common recently.
  • I really like the chat, i do it daily. There are certain people i look forward to showing up. For all I know maybe they are hoping i go away. I have not seen what you speak of, but I have no reason to doubt you. I need the handful of people I chat with. I have gotten so many PMs lately i cant keep up and to be honest I don't post a lot for fear that I have a weird way of seeing things and refrain from humor because I know I'll get misunderstood and fear being banned (does that help you understand how important this place is for me?). Ron man I am a freaking mess and I count on those few people to keep me going. They know who they are because I try to let them know because I need help. I know I could go back to lurking and reading. You told me to read more and post less since I am new, I am trying to do that,chat helps me do that. Please figure something else out. Like tonight I have no one to talk to. So I was looking for a post that I almost commented on earlier today,but deleted my entry for fear of being misunderstood.That is how I found this one. I will still probably go back and add my info to that post, because I think I can be helpful. Then I'll see who is in chat and pray another human is there if nothing else than to tell me I'm not crazy and this may sound stupid , but they hurt too.
  • dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,859
    I have received a number of messages and emails regarding some activity in CHAT.
    I will let everyone know right now, that I am totally disgusted by the behavior of a few. I will make sure that each one who participated in this child behavior and coward behavior be removed from Spine-Health.
    There are so many good members that participate in CHAT, but to find a few that there only objective is to hurt others is appalling to me.
    Based on what I have heard today, we will be monitoring every message that is posted in CHAT and when we find something, that is the smallest bit off color or out of line, we will start immediate banning.
    I have repeated posted this, but it is very apparent , that no one take my requests serious. Trust me, those that are in the wrong will see what is going to happen.
    The CHAT room is such a valuable tool for many. There are so many people that depend on it. For many its one outlet that they do have. So, I find it disgusting to know that other members go in and will do whatever they can to tear this down and at the same time hurt other people
  • Ron

I wouldn't wish your job on my worst enemy. It is so hard to be the voice and keyboard of authority.

I haven't witnessed these chat problems but I don't chat much. I usually look for topics that I am interested in and go right there. Chat can be so random as my daughter would say.

The one thing I have seen is a tendency to cross chat. There can be two or three conversations going on and everyone gets confused. What about having diff chat rooms. Say one for social, one for meds and one for surgery. Or the ability for a few peeps to go to another chat room to continue a specific topic.

The other problem I see is that people are using real names that have no relationship to their screen names. Not everyone knows that "happycat" is Donna for example. It can make it very hard to follow questions and answers when this happens.

And a final thought from my league hosting days is screen shots. we can all do print screens to record inappropriate chat but many probably don't know how. Would it be possible to either have instructions on doing this on the screen or is there a permanent record of chat that the admins can access if someone give you a date and time?

Unfortunately with all good comes some bad. If we all try to watch out the good will win out over the bad.
    The SAVE button on the CHAT menu will save the current log to a file.
    We have the extra rooms, but for whatever reason, people do not use them.

I would love to see those folks who just are there for fun and not medical reasons to use one CHAT room and those that are looking for help use the default room.

The easiest answer is to just shut down CHAT.

But I am determined to not allow a few bad members spoil it for the rest
  • There are different rooms already for chat. If anyone wants to take their conversation to a private room, they are able to do so. :)
  • It might be better to have at least two established chat rooms. One social and one medical. Then if you just want to chat about whatever you go to social and if you are looking for medical info go there.

To be honest I have never seen more than half a dozen peeps in chat at any one time. Is that normal or am I just not on at the right time?
  • I agree with Chris. Maybe the regular chat room with one other side room for those who want to have a side conversation. I have visited chat on several occasions and I had no problem. Everyone was cordial and helpful and supportive, nobody was rude or dismissive to me. I'll admit that it can get a little silly in there with joking around but as long as the chatters welcome people as they enter and be helpful to those looking for support and information, I don't see anything wrong with having a sense of humor. In fact, when I was in alot of pain I enjoyed it the most because it took my mind off my pain for awhile. I know we are here because we have diabling issues and we deal with daily pain but that doesn't mean we can't have a sense of humor, also, IMHO. I don't go into chat daily, but I would hate to see it go away.

A Medical chat room and a social chat room.
    Problem is that people for whatever reason do not go over to the social chat room.

There is an additional chat room specifically set up for diet and health control.
    As I mentioned in one of my earlier posts, we have the tools to isolate the member(s) who are causing the problem.

Changing or making screen names does not change the technical information that we can collect.

Because of the severity of the recent incidents, the vulgarity and language used and the means of taking information from the outside and bring it into Spine-Health, I will be doing Immediate and Permanent BANS for those who have caused this problem.

If the guilty parties come forward (and you know who you are), then I may bypass a permanent ban.

What we are seeing here, is basically the same as when some child pulls a fire alarm. The energy, efforts and money wasted on a false incident is so very high. The members that pulled this recent set of actions has really done the same.
    this has become more of a drama than most daytime soap operas I have lost all patience in terms of sorting things out.
    One party claims foul, the other party claims innocence.

This is way too much for any one to monitor. The Moderator and Authority team do whatever they can to monitor the forums.
    But to extend that to monitor the CHAT rooms which is really only a few number of members is unreasonable.

Based on everything I have seen, what I've been told, some of the CHAT logs and the ever telling IP traces, CHAT needs to be removed.

I ask that if the guilty parties step forward, I would consider keeping CHAT alive. But I doubt that will ever happen.

I am looking into another method that will allow those folks that really care about CHAT the ability to continue to chat with their friends.

I can not see that being part of Spine-Health. It is perfectly clear that the ones that what to destroy CHAT wont stand up, so because of those rotten apples, CHAT will come to an end the way we know it today.

It is such a shame, because CHAT was just one of those extra 'gifts' that Spine-Healht provided to its members.
    But because of a few, this gift will be taken away.

I wish there was another option, but as long as we have those people who want to cause problems in CHAT, there is no other way.

I do hope that the people who have caused these problems, understand what they have destroyed for the other 11,000 members. Can you continue looking into a mirror and realize what you have destroyed!

I am very disappointed by the lack of ethics that some members have demonstrated.
  • I am beyond upset over this. As you know Ron, chat means a great deal to me. I am home alone most of the week and chat has provided an outlet to the world for me, a means of support from people who know what I go through on a daily basis. I have made some incredible friends there. I was so depressed before finding chat. The forums are great too, but are not the same to me. I know I am not the only one who feels this way.

There are many of us, I am sure, who would be willing to devote time to monitor chat. As on other sites, chats are scheduled and there is a monitor in the room. We could schedule times for social chat and times for medical chat. I would be more than happy to volunteer to be a monitor. Anyone else??? This is a site for all so why not allow us to volunteer for this.

I pray that we can come up with a resolution to this. I am sure that those who have been harassed in the past in chat would welcome the security of having someone there to monitor. I know I would.

Best to all,

• LizLiz Posts: 7,832
    I have in the past monitored a chat room, and would be willing to do this again if this is the only way it can stay open.
    I too need chat, I am home alone most of the time and in a country where I don't speak their language fluently, but that is beside the point. I found this site when I was in a 4 month flare-up and I found it a tremendous help to come and chat to people with the same pain I was suffering.
    I hope you find a way ron so we can continuing not only for myself but those others and many newbies that need to find a way of coping, and trying to have a distraction from pain

Liz, Spine-health Moderator

Spinal stenosis since 1995
    Lumber decompression surgery S1 L5-L3[1996]
    Cervical stenosis, so far avoided surgery
  • I am praying that chat isn't taken away from us! I just found out about all my serious spine problems last summer and I have NOWHERE outside of the medical field to go for information! The information we get from EACH OTHER about our experiences with our spine problems is much more valuable to me than anything I can read on Spine Health itself or other websites or anything I can get from the medical field. And when it's 2 a.m. and there is nobody in the whole world who can understand what we are going through with our pain, where will we turn?

I, too, live alone. Noone around me has any of the problems I have physically. To have somewhere to go and tell people "Had an awful day today" or "Hey, I was awarded my SSD today" is a wonderful thingbecause I know they understand. POsting in the forums is good, also, but not the same.

I have never chatted in any chat room before and I can't stress how important it is to us to have it! For many of us, it's our refuge! It's our "safe place". I don't know what the few bad apples have done, but please don't take away the only place many of us have to chat about our physical disabilities.

I would be more than willing to do whatever I could to help keep it open.

• When I first joined here it was good to talk to others. I was in the process of getting literally 100's of trigger, facet and epidural injections at the time and boy I needed friends or someone who could understand the desperation of my need to talk. Just knowing chat is there is comforting and I popped in a few nights ago. I think monitored chat is a good idea also at certain times. I don't know what's going on but hope people who want to fool around can go in another room. There used to be backyard party wasn't there? We went there for cyber drinks one day... Hope things work out again soon... Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • LizLiz Posts: 7,832
    I know what people mean by using other rooms, but we would be room hopping every 5 mins, jokes come out of nowhere and then we would have to say.....can't say that here lets to go to fun room for 10 mins and during that 10 mins 2 newbies come in the main room which will be empty, we would then all jump back to main room, maybe this would be very off putting to them as well as confusing to us.
    I don't think many, if any come in just for fun, but some do come to cause problems and that can't be stopped.

Liz, Spine-health Moderator

Spinal stenosis since 1995
    Lumber decompression surgery S1 L5-L3[1996]
    Cervical stenosis, so far avoided surgery
  • said Liz. The room hopping would be maddening. In any social exchange, a moment will come up for humor.

TY Liz.

• There's always a way to chat with your friends, every minute of every day. With the number of social networking sights and IM programs, those who survive by chat can and will still be able to through these other methods.

Even if Spine Health were to set up monitors, it would still boil down to "he said, she said" and the Admin, Mods and Authority Team would STILL have to be involved and would still spend an inordinate amount of time straightening this out.

It is a shame, because Ron has fought long and hard to keep chat open and available for those who use it properly and for those who need it. It is an insult to him the way a few members are behaving and the ruckus they have caused here and via email and IM. It runs deep.

Some of these members have gone as far as to bombard certain moderators and long standing members at home to the point they can't turn on their computers or check email without constant bombardment or having to set filters. So no matter how many or who is set up to be room monitors, it will still always come back full circle and disrupt not only the daily flow of Spine Health, but the daily lives of other members.

I enjoy chatting with my friends and with new people. A while back I discovered that in order to enjoy it though, I had to find an alternative to Spine Health chat. So I know there are alternatives.

The ones who are left high and dry by all these shenanigans are the new members. The ones who have yet to meet others and develop friendships. They are the ones who will pay the highest price for all the stupidity that has occurred recently.

This is just my personal opinion. I am really tired of seeing my friends constantly having to deal with the grief that Spine Health chat creates, while they themselves are trying to deal with their own real life challenges.

• The sad part is also that this it not a 1 time incident. It is not just the current group ruining things. Look back through posts and see this happens regularly. Whenever some clique gets their feathers ruffled and starts up. Whenever the drama queens, prima donnas, control freeks, bullies, etc get loose. They show up in chat and trouble happens. It is not going to stop. All that will happen is it will quiet down for a week or month then start right back up again. Either with existing people or new ones. We are seeing it all too often now.

I really don't know why it has gotten so bad. When I joined the forum, on the old site, a couple of years ago. We had issue in chat. They were from attacks from another site. We banded together and booted them out. That dealt with the external troublemakers. Then internally we dealt with the drama queens, prima donnas and bullies ourselves in chat. Sure they whined and complained. Then they either learned to get along or left. The ones that left were no great loss. They weren't offering anything constructive. We were self-policing.

We would have 20-30 people in there some nights. It would get crazy. But we had fun and supported each other. In more ways than just spines. You always knew you could find someone to talk too. It was completely unstructured and it worked. That was because the people who were there made it work. The moderators were not spending all their time babysitting or refereeing. Heck half of the mods were in there like we were, as friends, chatting. Now chat has become their nightmare...

Now all we see is drama queens posting in various areas of the forum. Complaining about chat, threatening to leave chat or the forum. Yes you ARE drama queens and you are NOT helping solve the problems!!! You are part of the problems. You did not follow protocol and take it up with moderators and leave it at that. Instead you broadcast it on the forum and cause more problems. All you needed to do was let a moderator know, give them the date/time, people who were in chat. They can then read the log and construct the scenario. They aren't stupid. They can figure it out. You are also why chat has been ruined. Give yourselves a pat on the back...

Moderators find something way more constructive to spend your time doing for SH.

It has unfortunately outlived its value based on the overhead to run it. Bummer.

This of course is purely my opinion, doesn't reflect that of others, blah, blah, your mileage may vary...

• A room monitor would not be a he said, she said. This person would be responsible enough to remove a member from chat if their behavior was inappropriate, make a copy of that chat and give it to the administrator. Your an authority "C" what is your role if something here is inappropriate? Are you accountable to someone above you? I certainly do know of other venues, "alternatives", to make friends lol, but I enjoy being here chatting with people with the same issues as me and I enjoy supporting them.

You both say the mods, etc. are troubled and overwhelmed by the affairs of the chat room and here I and a couple of others have offered to help lift some of that burden with just an idea that doesn't seem to have been tried in the past. There are problems as well in the forums, will they become too much as well. Instead of trying this, your solution is SHUT IT DOWN. I say lets try to make this work and not give up.

• There could be 10 different chat monitors, all very capable and quick to resolve or respond to issues. However, those who feel "wronged" are still going to by-pass the monitor and go straight to the top or to those they think will listen. They want their side of the issue heard so then the same team that is trying like crazy right now to contain the problems, are still going to be the ones tasked with resolving the problems.

I think it's a nice thing that you and others have volunteered to take on the additional task, however I don't think it will solve the problems.

Graham is correct, this is something that happens again and again and again. If new policies and monitors are implemented maybe it will stay pleasant for a month, maybe two. Eventually though someone is going to get upset and it will all come unraveled.

As a member of the Authority Team, I answer to the Admin, Moderators, fellow Authority Team members and the 11,000 Spine Health general members. My role is more one of information gatherer/identifier, so that the Moderators and Administrator can have more eyes to the horizon and ears to the ground.

• I maybe should not say anything here, being as I have never been in this chat room. When I first joined here one of the first posts I read was about the chat room issues and I have stayed out of them as of that. I don't need nor want any extra drama in my life lol ;)

Having said that, I will ask this question.

Why are the trouble makers not just banned? I Mod at another forum/chat area and that is how we handle it there. Their ISP is on record and they are blocked from the site in every way, to prevent them from signing up under a different user name.

I am SURE this idea has been thought out before, I am just curious why it is not being used?

NO Judgement here - just wondering ;)
    L1 - S2 "gone" useless in 1 way or another. DDD. RA. Bone Spurs. Tons of nerve damage/issues. Stenosis. Both knees replaced. 50 yrs old. I had a great fall (hence my user name) at age 41 and it has been a domino effect every since.
  • it will be a big lose to all but agree mostly the newbies. When I joined almost a year ago I found chat to be great for support. I had never been on any chat like sh before that. I have found great friends and great support even when it is not to do with my spine issues. In the last week I have greeted so many newbies and it has been great. I agree things go good for awhile and then go back to the bad side. I wrote a post awhile ago hoping everyone would realize that it isn't just for us that have been on for months or more but it is very useful for new people. I had watched too many newbies leave because of stupid stuff so I wanted to try something without having to bother the mods with stupid stuff. I was not trying to be a drama queen or anything like that but was trying to open eyes to what was going on in something that so many claim they love. As for leaving well I did stay away because of the drama. I was not envolved in it and did not think it should be in sh chat. I understand not all will get along and that is normal in life. Medication can cause confussion and stuff but in the end that is just an excuse we are all old enough to know right from wrong. I truly hope this can be straightened out before it is shut down as a lot of people will be without a great support group that they don't have to leave their house to chat with one on one. If it is thank you to all the mods for trying.
  • I can't type fast, nor do I like it much, entered once and just did not work for me.

Anyway, it is said this has all happened before.
    There are volunteers to monitor it.

Why not simply try it? If there is no monitor available and logged in then chat is closed. When a monitor is available then it can be open.

You have very specific rules that apply here as to banning members, I don't see why they can't be used there. If it does not work, then shut it down. At least all will know it was tried.
    forward and are willing to offer their services to help monitor chat. For that fact, I am very grateful.

Perhaps, I am acting a bit too old fashion with this right now.

When you have a school yard bully, there are three ways to control them:

1 - Have a monitor present at all times so that the bully is forced to behave.

2 - Provide no monitor and allow the others in the school yard that care and want their school yard open, rise up and prevent that bully from continuing to be a bully.

3 - Close the school yard.

Right now, my main objective is seeing that #2 becomes reality.
  • He goes Ranch again...
    This websight encourages people to enter into, participate, and embrace the hope engendered here. Part of some problems stem from people embracing the site...ahh too much.
    Make it your own, make it grow as you grow, enrich the fertile soil where the understanding grows, but no one person owns it all, we all are part of the site, we all have a stake in the continued success of this wonderful venue..or of its failure.
    Any successful community must have people ready willing and able to contribute in any of a number of ways, just visiting is participating, then joining, then helping each other.
    That is how a viable and vibrant community rises above.
    But, when a few hijack the forum for any reason, to grind an axe , to take out personal frustrations, to just making life hard on someone becaue its your nature to, to trolls, to people doing some kind of study for a paper in school.
    most of the members are under the influence of mood, mind, pain altering drugs and because of these and other interactions, may come off as rough, that can be helped, make others understand whats going on,

Then there are internal and external attacks on the staff itself, its happend before with groups recruited and splintered off by people who run/ or want to run alternative sights, its your choice, I was approached aeons back to leave to join a failed site.
    I didnt, there is too much to the community here to leave.
    there are those here with abrasive personalitys, some who see humor in degredation, and others subscribe to the ethos.
    there is room for every one here, but there are common rules of getting along, courtesy, respect, honesty, integrity...
    Attacking the Mods will get nowhere and will cause unesessary angst for all involved.

We can get along, we all know how.
    William Garza
    Spine-Health Mod

Welcome to Spine-Health

• I definetly would not like to see chat closed down...I dont know what I would do without it, I have met so many lovely caring individulals, many of whom have become close friends.....for me it is somewhere to go and chat to people in similar situations, understand what im going through and can relate....I can talk to family members til im blue in the face but still they dont get it..Spine Health members know excatly what we go through and experience daily in our lives......I found chat when I was in the middle of getting opinions from different spinal surgeons and nothing was making sense to me.i just didnt understand anything about it all.

However after only hours on here I met people and they were able to advise me what the next step was and told me of their own personal experiences....I couldnt get that from my husband,my family, even my friends.they just didnt know anything....now ehn someone come sinto chat I try and help them as much as I can....always remembering and never forgetting my own situation and how glad i was of HELP AND SOMEONE to LISTEN......so for me I try and give a little something back.....life is far too short for all this drama in chat.THERE IS NO NEED FOR IT AT ALL, HONESTLY IF PEOPLE ARE GOING TO BEHAVDE LIKE CHILDREN , THEN THEY SHOULD BE TREATED AS SUCH..THE MONITIORS CAN ONLY DO SO MUCH.THEY ARE HUMAN TOO .AND HAVE ISSUES,PAIN,DISCOMFORTS OF THEIR OWN.....MY GOODNESS IS LIFE REALLY THAT BAD THAT NONE CAN HAVE A CARING,SENSIBLE,FUN CONVERSATION ANYMORE??......IS IT REALLY THAT BAD??......I ALWAYS REMEMBER MY GRANDMOTHER SAYING THEIR IS NOTHING THAT BAD THAT CANT BE TALKED OVER AND SORTED OUT..... :) >:D<
  • Well from what i see chat is back to normal for last few days now. Those few acomplished what they were seeking after and made headline news in all the posts. This is what it was about anyway for them i am sure. While staying out of chat they still enjoying reading there acomplishments. Is it worth closing chat over these few? I dont believe so.But i believe if they are allowed to sit this one out on the sidelines after creating this kind of damage, where closing chat is actualy considered over there actions, then the same problems will return. For any 1 person thats alowed to send such vulger disgusting email to anyones inbox on sh and still be a member of spine health is beyond my understanding.To use spinal health as a tool for revenge behavier to harass clearly shows there lack of respect to Spine Health site, and all its members. If that member is still allowed to be a part of this suport community, then all the ground rules are out the window. Sicerely Yours; Alexhurting
    Flexicore ADR 2004 resulting nerve damage l4l5 Fusion 2006 same level, 2009 hardware removal with lami !
    2012 scs implant ,
  • I hope chat will stay open for those who need it. Despite the issues and problems stirred by a few, it is a valuable resource for many. It's good to see that despite the BS it has proved to be an important tool for several people, just as it was for me at one point. Hopefully the "bullies" will be dealt with and it'll all work itself out once again. For me it has out-lived it's usefulness, and since not everyone feels it's necessary to have those of us that aren't always suffering around, I will be able to contribute more to the SH community through the forums.