Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Finally getting married

lulusheartllulusheart Posts: 4,273
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:42 AM in Matters of the Heart
i am so happy and i wanted to share with my good friends here that i will be getting married Monday, March 1, at 11:11am.. :X then honeymooning in a small resort town called Palm Springs here in California.. after being with John for 30 years we have finally decided to get married and that has been no small feat as some of you know...the love and support i have been given here has just been wonderful and so needed during the stressful time of making a wedding.. :SS thank you all so much! :D L, Jenny :D

• This is great! Congratulations, and may you have another blissful 30 years!
    Surviving chronic pain one day at a time, praying for a reprieve because living another 40 years like this doesn't sound too fun!
  • LizLiz Posts: 7,832
    Wishing you you a long and happy marriage xx

Liz, Spine-health Moderator

Spinal stenosis since 1995
    Lumber decompression surgery S1 L5-L3[1996]
    Cervical stenosis, so far avoided surgery
  • Wonderful news! Congratulations. Have a great time, you deserve it.

Best wishes,

• Wow, that's the longest engagement i've ever heard of. I hope you have a wonderful day and many blissful years to come.
  • Palm springs I am sooooo jealous! You deserve it after all you have been through though!

I was in Palm Springs a few years back, "off season" kind of hot, but it was before my accident, we did the red Jeep tour up into the high desert and all the touristy stuff. It was great!

Somewhere I have this picture. It is of a Jackrabbit with a crescent bitten out of the top of one ear! That is how close that rabbit came to becoming somethings meal!

My wife could not believe how much "life" is in the desert, she thought it would be all sand dunes!

We went to one of the Native American "oasis" areas, I fell in MUD! Only I could manage to fall in mud, in a desert!

Have a great time, you deserve it!
  • j.howiejj.howie Brentwood, Ca., USAPosts: 1,730
    CONGRATS!!! Now that is the longest engagement I've ever herd of. Call the Guinness book of records!
    Good luck, Jim
    Click my name to see my Medical history
    You get what you get, not what you deserve......I stole that from Susan (rip)
    Today is yours to embrace........ for tomorrow, who knows what might be starring you in the face!
  • How wonderful! Good for you now Mrs. Jenny. Have a great time. Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • Such wonderful happy news. You, John and hound dog Sirius deserve every ounce of happiness. Big Hugs n' Loves - Paula
  • Congrats and enjoy the celebration of 30 years and a wish for at least 30 more!

• =D>

Cheers :H
    Patsy W
  • Dear Jenny,

Such wonderful news to hear. :)

I'll be thinking of you at 11:00am today and hope you have a fabulous honeymoon. :)

I wish you another 30 years of love and happiness!

Cheers to you and your hubby!

Tammy >:D<
  • I just saw this now, I'm sorry I didn't see it earlier!!! Congrats!!! I'm so happy for you, that you finally got to enjoy your day, and I hope you enjoy our honeymoon, too!!!
    APROUD CANADIANveteranButNOTa doctor, my thoughts are my own
  • i will make this short since i am on the best honeymoon ever!! :X thank you all for your well wishes and congratulations!! they meant so much to me and i caarried them all with me as i walked down the aisle.. the wedding was just beautiful!! :X happy and pain free days to you all!! L, Jenny :)
  • I'm so happy for you. Wonderful news you're enjoying your honeymoon and the sights. It must be nice in the warm sun there. Carry on. Charry

DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • Jenny,

I just saw this so congratulations on the wedding. I hope you are still out enjoying your honeymoon. Will be looking to hear all about your big day and the honey moon when you have time. Of course now there is all that business of getting to know each other....jk congrats Jenny.
  • :X Congrats Jenny,

Happy Honeymooning <:P
  • jlrfryejjlrfrye ohioPosts: 1,110
  • Hooray! Congrats and best wishes to you! All good things in life are worth the wait!--Mazy
  • Dear Jenny,

Just was sitting here thinking about you and being on your honeymoon.

I have such great memories of mine with Mike. I know you'll cherish yours as well. :X

Hugs and smiles to you both!

Tammy :)

• Well done to you both, hope you had a great day.

John ***
  • a big thank you to all my spiney friends for the well wishes and congraulations. :D i am home and had a great honeymoon and a wonderful wedding... :X missed my SH home though!! you have all been so supportive and i cannot tell you how much that means to me. =D> thank you all so much again.. much love, Jenny :)