Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

WendeWWende Posts: 51
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:42 AM in Matters of the Heart
For those of you who know jay, he is a good friend and support system. I call on you all now to please keep him and his family in prayers tonight as he lost his father this morning to a long battle with lung cancer. He was very helpful to me in chat last night as we discussed this topic, its very hard thing to go through for the patient and the family so I am just asking that you take a little time to think about him and his family at this time of need.
Jay I just wanted to let you know I am thinking of you, your family and thank you so much for your support in chat last night. Anything you need I am here. He is no longer suffering, that we can all take comfort in.
Take care and be pain free my friend,

• My sincerest condolences to you. I also lost my dad to lung cancer. I'll be thinking of you during this time.

Best to you,

• you and your family our in mine and Ambers thoughts.if you need anything my friend pls let me know. we are so sorry about your loss.

• Jay, I am so sorry for your loss. I know no words can make you feel any better, but please know that we are here for you here at SH if you need anything at all!!!
  • Hi Jay,

I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your Dad. It is so, truly difficult to lose a parent. I know that when my own Dad was suffering from cancer, it made it a little less difficult to handle his loss when I focused on the fact that he would be at peace. I would miss him, but he would no longer suffer. I hope that you and your whole family find comfort knowing that many people care.

With Sincere Sympathy,
  • Jay loosing a loved one is never easy. As many know I lost my mom in November and it was difficult. Have comfort in knowing he is at peace now. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers this evening. Just know we are all here for you. Take care.
  • Sorry Jay. Hugs to you and your family. Remember the good times with him and know he is no longer in pain. Prayers

• jay so sorry on the loss of your father. it is so tough losing a loved one. he was lucky to have a good supportive son like you. you were there till the end. he is at peace now.

with sympathy,
  • My condolences buddy'.to you and your family.Fight on through our troubles and pain,for we only have 1 life to live. Your father just as my father i am sure,left many memories behind and lived hard ,played hard,worked hard, and left there mark in our life.They fought there battles in life and we will fight ours. Best wishes; Sicerely Yours; Alexhurting;
    Flexicore ADR 2004 resulting nerve damage l4l5 Fusion 2006 same level, 2009 hardware removal with lami !
    2012 scs implant ,
  • LizLiz Posts: 7,832
    Hi Jay

I am sorry to hear about the loss of your father, He is out of pain and at peace now.

We are all here for you Jay, and in our thoughts

Liz, Spine-health Moderator

Spinal stenosis since 1995
    Lumber decompression surgery S1 L5-L3[1996]
    Cervical stenosis, so far avoided surgery
  • Sorry for your loss, it hurts to lose a loved one, but you have a support system here.
  • I'm so sorry Jay for you, and your family in this time of need. As my wonderful aunt said this week, "This is a time when family's bond together, and remember the wonderful times you have had with each other. And to forget the bad, because family is everything." I hope you can find some comfort in these words, as much as I did this week.

Your spiney friend,
    Bobbi Jo
  • So sorry to hear about your dad Jay.
    My sincere condolences to you and your family at this very difficult time.