Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

thanks to all my spiney friends..whom left me pm's

starsinhereyessstarsinhereyes Posts: 583
edited 06/11/2012 - 7:42 AM in Matters of the Heart
thanks to cath,liz and ben and few others
your concern and msgs meant the world to me..
and you so right i need this forum and the nice ppl i have met..
i should not let a few bitter ppl make me want to leave...
this forum and ppl have become part of my life..
and cath you words made me feel like i do make some contribution here..
i thank you from my heart for leaving me such great msgs
and i will stay and hope to help here anyway or even help one person..
i have learned so very much from this forum and how others deal with there pain and trying to stay upbeat..
so so many of you live and deal with so much more..and i am inspired by the way you live your lives..
thank you again for the heartfelt pm's
i have met ppl when i do get out and see them at doc appt and i will continue to tell them about this great forum...
thank you
mary
and forgive me for such a stupid exit post..i can't let a few mean ppl get to me..i was really in a deep dark whole for few wks ...
i'm trying to look at things from the point to support and help others daily instead of feeling sorry for myself..
again i'm sorry
mary
neck,bone spurs pain started 04, back issues and fusion l4,l5 06~hardware removed.
good few yrs. 09 pain sharp, numbness feet,legs, diagnosed fibro, neurop. legs.lung issues.
daily goal do good thing for someone.
advertisement

Comments

• I dont know you but you seem like a great person.So dont let some people keep you from the rest of us.We all can learn from each of us. So welcome back

Jim
  • Mary,

Chat has it is disagreements and they will continue to happen, has a lot to do with the real time interaction that goes on. It is the one place on the forums where you can't go back and edit a comment out. As soon as someone hits enter the comment is out there. So that situation works great when someone is in need of help, but also causes problems when someone is being misunderstood as well. Unfortunately there is no good way to address it and then there is the side chatting in yahoo that goes on which we have no control over whatsoever. Like i tell everyone if there is a problem in chat please contact a moderator and give the specifics and the time it happened, if it is not something you can take in a side pm and work it out. The other most important thing to realize here, is people come here from all over the country and world and sometimes the way they write can be somewhat offensive to you or me, but indeed that is not what they meant. For example you are in Chicago and I used to frequent there often, the F-bomb would just fly there it is not meant mean it is just part of their verbage. Now if you came here and used it in the same tense people would get hurt and problems would arise. Now me I let tons of stuff roll off my shoulders when someone is offending someone I know it is not meant for me. Kind of like when I was in sales and the sign said no solicitation that didn't apply to me.

Anyway I am glad you have decided to come back to spine-health. Yes you have been through a lot and have experiences to help other members just starting down this journey. We all need support now and then and need some understanding. I think you are warm and carrying individual and can do just that here. Good to have you back and take care.
  • Me too,Mary! Too many good people on here to let a few get you down----glad you are staying!Jeannie
  • :D :D :D Smiles around! Welcome back.

Hey don't worry about your exit post. People who are compassionate also get their feelings easily hurt -- count me as one also. It's the burden we live with for caring (LOL!)

Glad you're back,

Judy
  • I'm very glad you decided to come back. You missed us, didn't you? :-)

Spine-Health is very unique in that we all share something that nobody else can understand and don't really want to hear about most of the time. When we log on here, we know we're among a special kind of family.

When you know you've made another spiney's life a little easier to take, it's makes us feel good. And when we reach out to others in our own time of need, it's a wonderful feeling to know that someone will always be there to help us.

Welcome back, Mary.

Cath
  • I guess I don't know you so I never even saw your exit post but from reading your message here I can say I am glad you've decided to come back. Don't know what happened to you and don't need to. Just glad you've decided to not let unkind people rule your life. Welcome back! :)
    Linda

2009 Foraminotomy C6-72010 PLIF L4-S1Multi RFA's, cervical inj, lumbar injLaminectomy L3-4 and fusion w/internal fixation T10-L4 July 17Fusion C2-C5 yet to be scheduled
advertisement