Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

the mountains

edited 06/11/2012 - 8:42 AM in Depression and Coping
Wanted to share my weekend with everyone..Me and my mom took off for the weekend to the mountains 3 days after my esi, I was still hurting pretty bad and not to excited about it but once we got there I was thrilled! The cabin faced the mountains and they were snow capped so pretty! The little birds were singing and the wind blowing slightly through the trees.Mom would wake me in the mornings to the most brilliant sunrise ever and serve me coffee and pancakes in front of a roaring fire.I felt so special like a child again just to let someone care for me, not a worry in the world.I sure do cherish that time with my mother and when I would start hurting she would fix my ice pack and cover me and open the shades where I could see across the mountains..We went down to the cast iron skillet store and looked at all the cookware and stopped and and had ice cream I will cherish that time away from my dail hell here forever, did not want to come back to work! It sure cheered me up and I wish I could post a pic but I am not sure how.So when things look the lowest you still can find some joy through the tears of pain

• That sound so beautiful.I am so happy that your mom
    took you there.Also even if you didn't want to go I am glad you did.You do have a special mom.

• That sounds awesome! I haven't had a special time away with my Mom in a long time. Mainly because she's in sunny Florida for 4 months of the year! But I've been to flower shows where animals are made up of flowers now that was an awesome time in Montreal! It's just a reminder to cherrish these times. I'm glad you went though at first not feeling up to it. Good to hear. Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • It was great the only thing is I wanna go back!! the flowers sound awsome!!
  • sounds so nice..what a great mom you have and so glad you had great wkend..
    hope your pain eases up and ya get some relief from injection
    neck,bone spurs pain started 04, back issues and fusion l4,l5 06~hardware removed.
    good few yrs. 09 pain sharp, numbness feet,legs, diagnosed fibro, neurop. legs.lung issues.
    daily goal do good thing for someone.