Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

pain clinic

micklp66mmicklp66 Posts: 72
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:42 AM in Pain Management
i recently moved to another state,have new health insurance ect.. went to a pain clinic was given med's, helped somewhat, my next appt was for shots. was taken in by the dr had a floroscopic x-ray,of my cervical spine. after he seen what was there, he told me i had alot of soft tissue damage,and don't let anyone else drive needles into your neck.previous pain managment dr was giving me facet injections and trigger points... it, helped .. just scared me beacause it seemed like he did not want to try to help with my pain or maybe he was afraid?

• Good to hear you found a new PM Dr. Maybe he wants the soft tissue to heal before you get more injections? I guess you could ask how long it takes for it to get better or get a 2nd opinion to see what they say. Are you using a massage machine or TENS to help in the meantime? Take care and hope the soft tissue swelling gets better soon. Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • i just use heat, i have a massage thing, i does not help that much,i know my last mri was 1 year ago, and my old pain managment dr told me that i had alot of scar tissue,and my spinal nerves were amess, along with my facet joints are diseased. thanks for the reply