Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

New to website just had 360 Fusion

michele2010mmichele2010 Posts: 2
edited 06/11/2012 - 7:42 AM in New Member Introductions
Hello All,
I am michele and i had a 360 fusion on 3,3,10. i went to the Texas ABC medical Dr ABC, Love him. they went through the front and then did 2 small cuts on the back one on each side of the spine. God the first 3 days were the worst pain of my life and i have had 2 kids by C-section. It has been a week since i came home and i feel better every day. I have been walking alot not sure if that is good or not. Think i over did it for the last 2 day i my tail bone and hips hurt the worst tonight.

Has anyone has one for these, the whole keeping on the bandages for 2 weeks are driving me crazy. The Tape makes me Itch bad and the thickness of the bandages hurt worst then the wound.

Now for the stomach wound geese that bugs me the most its like a kid came out again. Don’t cough lol. But i Love my doctor and T(ABC) (Texas ABC Medical).

If there is any advice that anyone can give me to help me speed this recovery Please ill take it. And one more

I am having the worst time stopping smoking i crave a hit by 5 pm everyday and that is all i want a hit. I know that it is not good for the fusion but how do i stop..

Post edited to remove name of medical institution and medical professional by haglandc
advertisement

Comments

• i too am having a 360 fusion and i too smoke ! how are you going and hows your pain now ? i have had 2 lots of back surgery before but i am still in pain that's why my surgeon suggested a 360 fusion {that's when they go in from the front and back ?}
    please let me know how you are getting on
    STRAKER
  • hi and welcome to the forum! :H we are here to offer you support and answer what questions we can. sorry you are having problems with smoking... i hear that is a hard battle. ~X( good luck! :D drop by anytime!! Jenny :)