Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

To All AccuraScope Procedure Patients

martygenemmartygene Posts: 6
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:42 AM in Back Surgery and Neck Surgery
Am 74 year old who had the Accurascope procedure in Dallas,TX on 3/2/2010. Doing fine at this point.
Would like to compare results of the surgery and the post operative recovery with as many AccuraScope patients as possible. Please post your experiences and we can share how we're doing. Particularly important to hear from patients who have had the surgery months ago, years ago so we can get a handle on what the future holds for us recent patients.

Could use your advice on:
1. Physical therapy...when to start?your exoerinces?
2. How soon get back to normal sports activities like Golf,Gym workout with weight machines, Tennis etc
3.Lessons learned?

• I would be interested in hearing more about your experience, initial feeling and outcome.

I'm considering having this done once I do more research.

I'm open ears for anymore information you can provide.

• Rusty

At this point....17 days since Accurascope procedure in Dallas....feel great, no back or buttocks pain anymore, no discomfort of any kind now. Am walking 1.5 miles twice a day and no problem.To get more info on the procedure, call the NAS number on the website and ask to speak to one of their PA's. Also, web site lists where Seminars are held....go to one if you can.
    At this point, I highly recommend the procedure.
  • To marty74
    how do you feel?
    it's been a wile since your last posting