Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

ppickelpppickel Posts: 2
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:42 AM in New Member Introductions
I'm not sure how this works, having never entered a dissussion group/forums ever...just need some post surgery support from people who may know where I'm coming from.

• Hi ppickel :H & welcome to the spine boards :)

Pretty much how this works is you post any specific questions, concerns etc you have in the subject/title area and explain yourself with more details in the body of the post and then people who read it responded with their opinions, and/or experiences.

Go to recent posts and that will give you a very good idea how this all works.
    There are a lot of people here who have had surgery that I a sure can be of help to you :)
    L1 - S2 "gone" useless in 1 way or another. DDD. RA. Bone Spurs. Tons of nerve damage/issues. Stenosis. Both knees replaced. 50 yrs old. I had a great fall (hence my user name) at age 41 and it has been a domino effect every since.
  • :H Welcome Glad you found us. When ever you ready to talk we are here for you. We will try to answer your question if we can. We have a lot of great people on here willing to help.

• sunny1966ssunny1966 VIRGINIAPosts: 1,385
    Welcome to spine health. I'm sure you'll find the answers to your questions here. There is a lot of great information on this site. Just type in whatever condition you want to know about in the search box at the top of the page. If you make a post asking questions there will be plenty of answers from the kind people here who've been through the same or similar issues. I hope you enjoy it here as much as I do.

Good luck
  • hi and welcome to the forum! :H we are here to offer you support and answer what questions we can. no need to worry about your first time.. just log on and have fun!! good luck! Jenny :)
  • Hi ppickel! Glad you joined the S-H forum. You'll find friendly spineys here ready to share info and experiences with you. Jump right in and post. Linda :)

2009 Foraminotomy C6-72010 PLIF L4-S1Multi RFA's, cervical inj, lumbar injLaminectomy L3-4 and fusion w/internal fixation T10-L4 July 17Fusion C2-C5 yet to be scheduled