Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

in pain all the time

imusbenangelliimusbenangell Posts: 2
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:42 AM in New Member Introductions
hi my name is dianne and i have lots of pain all the time.in sept of 08 i had l4 l5 fused and was in more pain after that they did injections and diskgram and nothing worked did second sugery in may of 09 found ist fusion didnt take and i had post opeartive fluid from 1st surgery still there so they regrafted the cage took hardware out and drained fluid. and im still in the same shape i was i had mri in nov of 09 and the fluid was back and i can tell fusion has not took yet. now im having new symtoms numbness in the left foot upon walking or standing. both legs hurt all the time. about 2 mths ago my elbow was hurting when i bend it then my neck went to having this bad aching burning feeling did mri found small syrnix, nerve encroachment, bulging disk now im in lots of pain at both ends but after my second sugery the company i did work for was up for ins renewel and after paying for cobra ins they dropped mine guess i was to high risk so now im in really bad shape and nothing for pain doctors dont want to do anything if you have no ins or money lots of it.im awaiting disability hearing april 21st dont know what ill do if i dont get it.if it wasnt for good friends helping me i dont know what i would do cause im single and no money before all this i was a truck driver made good money and never dreamed in a million years id be where i am today cant do much of nothing just a chore to crawl out of bed every day.

• that you are in pain .have you seen someone about it and been put on the correct pain killers ?
    i have been offered a multi level fusion and for various reasons i have refused it as i feared more pain and failure post operation .i too am in pain all the time but felt that a fusion would make my life even worse ..i hope that things settle down for you and you can get some quality back to your life
  • hi and welcome to the forum! :H we are here to offer you support and answer what questions we can. you have come to a good place to get some added support you might need if you are feeling so shut in.. :D i am sorry you are in so much pain and had so many failed procedures.. i do know you might try the teaching hospital system. look under the "Health Insurance Issues" forum.. it is based on ability to pay and covers alot of what you might need for some pain relief. =D> i have had alot of good luck with it!! good luck! Jenny :)