Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Howdy from Texas ~ Newbie

Bo WalkerBBo Walker Posts: 2
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:42 AM in New Member Introductions
Howdy all. I just found this website and forum and I can't tell you how relieved I am to be here. I'm 54, disabled, heart patient who last June was diagnosed with Osteo-Arthrytis of the spine. The problem has been an uphill battle and I just found out yesterday after having a CT Scan that I have Spinal Stenosis. I'm sure I don't have to tell you the pain I have been going thru and I am elated I found this website/forum. I have many questions and I hope your insight & input will help? Thank you so much for providing this forum.

• Hi Bo & welcome to SH :H

Sorry you need to be here, but happy you found us.

Hope to hear more about you & get to know you :)
    L1 - S2 "gone" useless in 1 way or another. DDD. RA. Bone Spurs. Tons of nerve damage/issues. Stenosis. Both knees replaced. 50 yrs old. I had a great fall (hence my user name) at age 41 and it has been a domino effect every since.
  • Hi Bo,

First let me say welcome to spine-health. You have come to the right place. You will find people who are going through exactly the same issues as yourself or how have gone through it. What levels of your spine do you have stenosis in? You might want to check out the video section on stenosis be it lumbar or cervical. Also there is the stenosis forum and you will find lots of support there as well. What type of a doctor are you under the care of as to relates to your spine? Anyway I am glad you found us and look forward to reading more of your post. Take care for now.
  • Hi Bo

Glad you found us. You'll find lots of support here so do keep in touch and ask questions.

Hope you can get your pain under control.

XLIF L2-4 20.8.15
    ALIF L4/5 2009
    Laminectomy/discectomy L4/5 2008
  • hi and welcome to the forum! :H we are here to offer you support and answer what questions we can. so glad you stopped by.. we are very close in age and i suffer from arthritis as well. it can be very painful.. ~X( i do hope you enjoy your time here on SH. drop by anytime!! Jenny :)