Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

6 months PO more problems

xMARxxMAR Posts: 125
edited 06/11/2012 - 7:42 AM in Back Surgery and Neck Surgery
Hi all :H Haven't been on lately, but I've been having problems with my anterior incision. :jawdrop: OS says it is a incisional hernia and it has been painful since about a month after surgery. Doin' ok otherwise, but need to have surgery soon to fix this darn hernia. It's been a long road and I feel for you all and hope we ALL have a speedy recovery. Hang in there and take care. :-C Just want to say a special hi to Texascowgirl :H Hope you are doing well!!!
advertisement

Comments

• Hi...I am sorry to hear you have a hernia. Another member thinks they may have one (front) from their 360 fusion but waiting on confirmation.

I guess the silver lining is that surgery should be a cake walk to your 4-level fusion. Gosh, I'm sorry to hear that...last thing you needed I'm sure.

I have to say your upbeat use of emoticons/smilies is quite uplifting and inspirational. Stay tough, keep us posted....good to hear from you!
  • Thanks DNice, would you believe I just now figured out how to use the smileys?!! I'm not too computer literate. :/ Thanks for the post and I'll look to see if I can find the person who may have the hernia too. Take care.
  • You've certainly been through a lot with a 4 level 360, and now having to face more surgery, but like DNice said, the hernia surgery will be so much easier than what you've been through.

Hope you'll be feeling better soon and let us know how you're going.

Trish

XLIF L2-4 20.8.15
    ALIF L4/5 2009
    Laminectomy/discectomy L4/5 2008