Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

vivavegasvvivavegas Posts: 185
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:43 AM in Chronic Pain
Hi,Im wondering if anyone has these symptoms, like pain and tightness in and around the groin area, but this awful itching all over and feeling really warm and then cold, I did have a fall on the tailbone.could that cause it and i have slight scoloisis, althought they say its more the pelvis isnt in the proper region, i have had a fusion of the facet joints with bmp, no discs removed and no metalwork inserted( strange fusion I know) the thing is the opressergowth of bmp has caused hypertrophy facet joint and pressure on the thecal sac and left nerve, I can tell when there is pressure on the thecal sac........could that cause the itching and like feeling of no blood supply....but i also get the itching too when nmo pressure on the thecal sac.........although its is much much worse when there is the pressure....am i making sense lol.

Im 6 and half months pregnant and so they going to take out the bmp after the baby is born....I have been reading about tetthered cord syndrome and itching too is common symptom.......they say you can be born with teethered cord syndrome, and its common in scoloisis patients, but also spinal surgeries can cause it.........its a nightmare, im also wondering if anyone has like a right foot or left foot where they walk on their tiptoes on that foot almost like the calf muscle is much too tight and it cant reach the floor.........really cant on stairs especially.

Hope everyone isnt in too much pain, have a good day everyone, and thanks for taking the time to read my post....even if you dont reply lol lol >:D< :)

• hi marie
    sorry i'm no help to your problem..but just want to say hi and jeeeez you don't need anymore symptoms..
    hope you can get some rest....
    take care of you
    and baby mary elizabeth
    neck,bone spurs pain started 04, back issues and fusion l4,l5 06~hardware removed.
    good few yrs. 09 pain sharp, numbness feet,legs, diagnosed fibro, neurop. legs.lung issues.
    daily goal do good thing for someone.
  • LizLiz Posts: 7,832
    I am so sorry to hear you are having these extra problems, I know stenosis can cause so many odd symptoms xxxxxx Hugs

and Mary new baby is Elizabeth Mary LOL

Liz, Spine-health Moderator

Spinal stenosis since 1995
    Lumber decompression surgery S1 L5-L3[1996]
    Cervical stenosis, so far avoided surgery
  • Hi thanks for replying to my posts liz and mary, lol mary and liz......now mary if its aboy i cant call him baby mary can i.....lol lol :))( so funny lol.....see you both in chat lol xxx take care!!! ;)
  • Hi Marie,
    It's been so long since we last chatted in the Chat room.
    I didn't even know you were pregnant so congratulations on that.
    I've had my surgery on February 9th and appear to be on the mend thankfully as I've been off work as a Prison Officer since February 2009.

Keep up the good work mom to be.
  • be pregnancy related? There are some conditions during pregnancy that can cause itching, i'd check with your dr.
This discussion has been closed.