Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

9wks out!!

raygirlrraygirl Posts: 22
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:43 AM in Back Surgery and Neck Surgery
Just a note to make people feel better. This site has been
helpful to me in the last few weeks. I was out shopping with
my adult daughter on a beautiful Indiana day. I survived the
day with very little pain. The best day I have had so far.
There is hope
!!!!!!!! Hang in there!!

• That is something I am really looking forward to doing with my daughter.

I've not been able to go for a session of shopping without pain for over two years!
    I'm hoping it will be something I can do before too long.
  • It will come. Do everything they have told you to and
    dont take any risks. Good Luck
  • Good to hear you're healing well and got out with your daughter. I hope you continue to heal completely. Thanks for the encouragement. Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • Yay! That's awesome Raygirl! I can't wait to go shopping also!

I am especially anxious to be able to fit into all of my clothes again! I'm getting there! And when I do, I am going to treat myself to the cutest outfit I can find! In the end, before my surgery, all my pants/jeans hurt to wear, pushing on my spine.

You are a few weeks ahead of me, hopefully it will be here before I know it!

Again, congrats on your success! Thanks for posting and giving us encouragement! Too bad we can't all go shopping together!
  • Go Raygirl!!!!Wonderful news!
  • What a nice reply. I too could not wear jeans well.
    Stay positive. It was easy for me to get depressed when
    it didnt seem to be any better some days. But it is better now. Good luck!!! Raygirl