Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Brokenlady- Marlee

jean jayejjean jaye Posts: 181
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:43 AM in Matters of the Heart

Does anyone know how to reach Marlee, aka Brokenlady? If you could let her know that her spiney friend, glo, has been trying to reach her,I would really appreciate it. Marlee was one of the first people to greet me on Spine Health and help me navigate through the site. She was always so nice, helpful, and patient with me and everyone. She had so much compassion and helpful information to share with all the newbies and other fellow spineys. I miss her very much. I still don't understand what happened that made her leave. She was e-mailing me for a while, but I lost track of her when my son got sick. I was wondering if anyone knew how to reach her by mail or any other way to let her know that I am trying to reach out to her. I would love to send her a card. If you could send me a Private Message, I would really appreciate it. I would love to even just hear that she is doing well. Thank you!

glo :)

• Wow I had no idea she left here. She was one of the first people I met here in chat. Hopefully someone knows how she's doing. She's still on my buddy list so don't know what's up?Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • RangerRRanger on da rangePosts: 805
    hey glo,
    Marlee has been gone from here for some time. She was one of the first spineys to correspond with me here. Not really sure why she left but it was not because her spine issues were gone. Hope she gets in contact with one of us here and she is doing fine, she is a nice lady with an amazing work load she bears.
  • hi i have PM them to you