Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

A Moderator Leaves

dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,842
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:43 AM in Spine-Health Announcements
Its not the easiest for me to announce this, but effective today, PRIESTESS (Miki) has left Spine-Health and her role as Moderator.

Miki has had a number of personal items she has been working on for a while now and she felt she served everyone better by NOT being part of Spine-Health and concentrating on the areas that are needed the most.

She will be deeply missed. Miki joined the rank of Moderator the same time that Bruce, Virg and I did. So many people only saw Miki as the soft spoken southern girl with nice words. Those that created problems, crossed Miki, etc realized that she was also one very strong person.

I hope that she has all the best with her new actions. I have only wished the best since we started working together.
It was Miki who coined me PapaRon, as I was her virtual Dad.

Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com

• I will miss Miki very much. She always had a kind word for everyone and I enjoyed the personal conversations we had.

I can honestly say that out of everone here, she is one of the ones I will miss the most and I think that there will a big piece of Spine-Health missing without her.

I wish her the best with whatever she's having to deal with and hope we might see her pop on again one day.

Here's to a good friend, Miki.
  • Ron,

Sorry to hear she not only dropped being a Moderator, but too is leaving the site as well! I hope she succeeds in her future activities. Take care Miki, and thanks for all you did here!!

PCTF C4 - T2, Laminectomies C5, C6 & C7. Severe Palsy left arm/hand.
  • Its a sad day for us, but I know that you will do well and prosper in all you do and wherever you go!
    Be strong in heart and true in character as always and let there be many more candles for you to light along the way.
    Dont forget to be young!
    you will always be the brightness in our hearts!
    William Garza
    Spine-Health Mod

Welcome to Spine-Health

• I hope everything works out for you and your family as you continue on life's road. May your victories be many and your sorrows be few. Charry >:D<
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • j.howiejj.howie Brentwood, Ca., USAPosts: 1,730
    I'm sad to see you leave. But understand. To me it's especially hard to see "old timers" and "OLD OLD TIMERS" from the old sh leave.
    Miki, I wish you the very, very best!
    Good luck, Jim
    Click my name to see my Medical history
    You get what you get, not what you deserve......I stole that from Susan (rip)
    Today is yours to embrace........ for tomorrow, who knows what might be starring you in the face!
  • to you Miki in whatever endeavors you pursue. Your presence here will be missed. Thank you for all the time you put in here volunteering. Hope you are feeling well....

• Thank you Miki for all your hard work, time, attention, and devotion to Spine Health. I also want to thank you so much for all your support, compassion, and kindness. I will pray for good health and happiness for you and your whole family. I hope that you will still come in for support and keep us updated on your own progress. Blessings and prayers for you and yours!! Please take care of yourself. ((((((Miki))))))

glo :)
  • dear priestess, i will always think of you in that way! thank you for all your time and energy you have spent here on SH.it is sad to see someone go who has been with SH for so long but i wish you the best in all your new endeavors. Jenny :)
  • i Had many conversations with her in the early {old spine health days} i wish her and her family the best
    STRAKER {was murphy then }