Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

12 months today I had surgery

ron prron p Posts: 39
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:43 AM in Recovering from Surgery
12 months today I had my surgery and it has been a long road up & downs my back has a pain level that stays at a 4 or sometimes more lord when the weather changes its realy bad. and my legs & feet feels like they are asleep all the time the lyrica calms things down had a emg done and it was not good the dr said he could not get a reading he said the if he would turn the machine up any higher it would fry me now they are sending me to nueurology dr so he can find out what is causing the tingly legs and feet Im getting tired of this but need to know why all is happening has any one went through this?

• j.howiejj.howie Brentwood, Ca., USAPosts: 1,730
    And welcome to S-H. Yes, I have permanent nerve damage. Partly because I waited to long for the surgery. And partly from cut or damaged nerves due to so many surgeries. I'm hoping my new spinal cord stimulator will lesson the pain.
    good luck, Jim
    Click my name to see my Medical history
    You get what you get, not what you deserve......I stole that from Susan (rip)
    Today is yours to embrace........ for tomorrow, who knows what might be starring you in the face!
  • First of all thanks for your reply Well they had talked about spinal cord stimulator I think that is some sort of implant right did not explain what that is but I dont know if I want that will see what they say in a couple of weeks