Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

A New Pain

C6-C7CC6-C7 Posts: 2
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:43 AM in New Member Introductions
Hi all,

Great site here. Thanks for the info here.

Anyway I've had C6-C7 fused in Dec 09 and now going for MRI for lower lumbar pain......geeezz not again. I guess it's good to here from others that deal with this mess.

It can't hurt!

• Welcome to Spine-Health.

I had a 3-lvl ACDF in Oct. 08 and the following February started having lumbar problems. I tried injections, nothing worked and ended up with a TLIF in Jan. 10.

So, like you and many others here, I also have both cervical and lumbar problems. It's not all that uncommon.

What are your lumbar symptoms? Are you working with the same surgeon that did your ACDF? How long have you been having lumbar issues?

Sorry to hear about the double whammy, but there are some of us here who understand how our spines seem to be a never-ending problem.

Take care and don't forget to look around the site, read some of the articles on lumbar pain and watch some videos. This site is a great source of information and the members of the forum are very knowledgeable, friendly and supportive.

• hi and welcome to the forum! :H we are here to offer you support and answer what questions we can. hope your MRI is good news for you!! keep in touch and drop in anytime! good luck! Jenny :)