Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

A little old man............

TeddyDogTTeddyDog Posts: 58
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:43 AM in Lighten and Brighten
A little old man shuffled slowly into an ice cream parlor and pulled himself slowly, painfully, up onto a stool.. After catching his breath, he ordered a banana split.
The waitress asked kindly, 'Crushed nuts?'
'No,' he replied, 'Arthritis.'

• hi there
    thanks for the laugh could use few more of them around here these days..
    hows the family..how ya like being a daddy
    enjoy it know cause soon that cute little baby gonna be a teenagers...boy now those are some hair pulling days..
    take care
    how ya feel good these days
    neck,bone spurs pain started 04, back issues and fusion l4,l5 06~hardware removed.
    good few yrs. 09 pain sharp, numbness feet,legs, diagnosed fibro, neurop. legs.lung issues.
    daily goal do good thing for someone.
  • sunny1966ssunny1966 VIRGINIAPosts: 1,385
    Need more laughs these days.

• After sitting in one of those crummy dime store chairs at the Knights of Columbus for the Lacrosse banquet last night I can relate.

Who'd of figured, that sitting in a crappy chair and clapping for hours would hurt so much? My wife is president of the Lax boosters, so we had the high visibility table, I felt like if I didn't clap everyone would notice, after a while I was ready slide under the table and crawl out of there!
  • Just the thought of those dinners causes pain for me. And the chair has nothing to do with it!!