Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Hi Everyone

marks107mmarks107 Posts: 89
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:44 AM in Matters of the Heart
Hey everyone,hope you all are doing well.I haven't been on much lately due to good ole mother nature.As many of you have seen or heard we had a devastating flood a few weeks ago here in Nashville.
My family and I are all fine but my home was heavily damaged.We had no flood ins.
We are now dealing with FEMA and all that kinda stuff.
I believe things happen for a reason and this is just a bump in the road before bigger and better things happen for my family and I.
I will try and check in when I get the chance.Peace and happiness to you all.

• that you are going through such a nightmare. I had to deal with FEMA after Hurricane Hugo in 89 when we lost most everything. Really makes people humble and brings them all down to the same level when going through an ordeal like that.

I would not wish going through something like that on anyone but it will really stimulate the economy around you during the recovery.

Hope that you and your family make out OK and that the recovery is quick.
  • There's another person from here that has suffered from the Nashville floods also. It is fantastic to see the support that her friends and family and neighbors have pulled together. I hope you and your family are as fortunate! Glad to hear that you and your family are okay in a manner of speaking.

Best wishes

• Sorry you're going through this right now. I hope somehow you'll get relief and help fix up your home again somehow by compensation and grants from the Government. Best wishes to you. Glad you and your family are safe. Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • hi! :H i wish you all the best as you begin your battle witht the federal government. i hope it is a quick and fair settlement for you and others around you.. all the best! and bless you! Jenny :)