Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Memorial Day

blazerblazer Posts: 785
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:44 AM in Matters of the Heart
I just want to thank a moment to wish everyone a Happy Memorial Day.
Thank you to all our service men/women for their service to our country.
thank you to all veterans of our military for your service.
everyone please take a moment to shake a veterans hand and say thank you.
please think for a moment what our lives would be like if it were not for our great military forces.
last year on memorial day i was at the grocery store and i was wearing a marine corp t-shirt, a man came up to me, asked me if i was in the marine corps, i replied yes sir, and he shook my hand and thanked me for my service,and that brought tears to my eyes, a very touching gesture.

• Happy Memorial Day to all veterans and those in the service.

My husband and I will walk up to a stranger if we suspect that they're in the military and when we discover that he/she indeed are, will take a few minutes to shake his or her hand and thank them for their service. I've seen men and women cry when thanked for their service and that's all I need to understand how important this country and our freedom is to these wonderful, caring and giving people.

God bless our veterans, our soldiers and all those that serve in the military to protect us and our freedom.

My heart is with each and every one of you, not only on Memorial Day, but every day of the year.

• Thanks for your service for the country and for all servicemen and women who protect USA and Northern America!
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • To all our spiney veterans and their family members/friends that have served our nation presently and in the past! We owe our freedom to many dedicated men and women that keep watch day and night every day of the year, holiday or not, they keep protecting us! Thank you!

Of course, I'm so very proud of my son in the Navy and the job he does to keep us safe!