Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

What if my neck isn't causing my arm pain after all?

sunny1966ssunny1966 VIRGINIAPosts: 1,385
edited 06/11/2012 - 7:44 AM in Neck Pain: Cervical
I have a lot of cervical disk problems and have had pain for years. These days my left shoulder, arm and hand hurt even more than my neck most of the time. I've had 2 mri's, a myelogram, esi's, pt and tried all kinds of meds. Now I'm contemplaing surgery. My latest worry is what if I have the surgery and find out it's some shoulder issue after all thats causing my arm pain? No one has even suggested it but sometimes I wonder. Has anyone with these symptoms had neck surgery and then found out it was your shoulder causing the pain? Just wondering...

Debbie
advertisement

Comments

• :D

My two cents (LOL!) -- I think it's your neck. Remember I had no lower back pain when I developed sciatica in my thigh and down to my foot but that's were it was coming from.

I don't think you'd get the headaches too if it was coming from your rotator cup in your shoulder.

We'll see what others have to say on the subject.

Take care of you,

Judy
  • What exactly are your symptoms?
  • I think it can be shoulder related -- I had had an ACDF (3 levels) with hemicorpectomy, 2-1/2 years later had horrible pain in neck across shoulders, down to fingers, everything you'd think could be related to cervical. Thank heavens my surgeon decided to check out the rotator cuffs too. Yes, I had a lot of neck issues, probably always will. But he found a complete tear in one rotator cuff, and the other had a partial tear. Surgical repair (one in 12/08, the other in 12/09) solved the issue for me.

I'd at least ask your doc if he thinks it would be helpful to order MRIs of the shoulders, especially if you work and often lift heavy objects, or lift above your head.
  • Hey Debbi,

One thing if you are concerned about doing a surgery and if it that is the real pain generator or not they can do blocks. Because I have had so many neck surgeries the questions became how much is the new level and my nerve damage. So we blocked out the new level to be sure it was going to reduce my pain. We actually did it twice just to be sure. So you might check with your doctor about ways to verify it is your neck. Also the question is what do the emg studies show. At this point and time my surgeon wouldn't order a emg because the myelogram clearly showed the compressions. For me the question was how much pain was coming off that level. So talk it out with your surgeon, and they can double check before putting you through such a major surgery. Also you might want to look at a dermatone map and see if the level they are talking about follows those pain patterns.
  • Hi sunny,

Have you had an EMG?? An EMG should be able to pinpoint where exactly the nerve problem occurs and can differentiate cervical nerve root problems from problems lower down in the brachial plexus and arm. I developed shoulder and arm problems last year- I'm an L-spiney so they wanted to make sure nothing was going on with my neck as well, but my EMG showed the problem originated in the trunks of the brachial plexus rather than the cervical nerve roots so it was a neurological shoulder issue.

I'm not sure if that test would be appropriate for your specific situation or not, but it might be something to ask your doctor about to see if you can get a definitive answer, especially if the symptoms in your shoulder and arm are neurological in nature.
  • Have you had a discogram? I've had elbow problems about the same time I had whiplash but I was given cortisone shots in my elbow for pain and swelling. Now I have impingement at C7 and I have elbow pain and numbness then I went to PT for ultrasound on my neck and she did gentle minor traction on my neck and it eased up the elbow pain so I knew the pain in my elbow was caused by the neck issues. Hope you Surgeon helps you alleviate the difference in the two. Good question. Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • sunny1966ssunny1966 VIRGINIAPosts: 1,385
    I'm sure my NS will discuss all of this more with me when I see him again. I've only saw this one twice and first he ordered another mri since it had been a year and next he sent me to PM for esi's. He seemed pretty sure my arm pain is from my neck as did the PM Dr. My symptoms started years ago with neck pain and headaches. Over the past two years the pain goes from my neck down to my shoulder, down the front of my arm to my middle finger more than the others. It feels like someone is driving a nail through my hand. My whole hand burns and tingles all the time. The actual shoulder pain got worse after the first cervical esi and has continued. All the symptoms are actually worse than before the injections. Here's the results of the myelogram in Jan. 2009: Disc degeneration with large posterior spur and stenosis at C5-6. Severe right and moderate to severe left foraminal narrowing due to uncovertebral joint spurring. Protrusion at C6-7 abutting the left C7 nerve root. Minor disc bulge and spur C4-5
    This dr thinks the 4-5 is causing the most trouble.
    Sorry this is so long but thanks for your help.
    Debbie
  • Lala,

I'm new here. Saw your post to Sunny and wanted to thank you, you helped me out as well!

I have had radiculopathy symtpoms for past 4 years, which have progressed to being chronic going on right side for a few months and then left side. It was strange went it went to the left side this past 4 months, the shoulder pain was so intense as well as arm/hand/ burning, numbness and weakness.

I've had an MRI CT and flexion X-rays showing more severe narrowing where the nerve junction is bi-laterally both right and left which would confirm where I was having symptoms left arm hand / right arm hand.

I'm waiting to see a neurosurgeon for second opinion ("too high risk candidate for second Anterior approach surgery" even though my ACDF 4/5/6 1995) and have been doing alot of reading up on nerve pathway and stumbled on it possibly being brachial plexus problem.

I am definitely going to be sure part of the second opinion will be an assessment by having an EMG, and especially with you saying they can determine if its coming from the cervical spine junction. Thanks much.
    -----------------------------------------

C-Spine deformity Klippel Feil top 3 levels (birth)
    C-2/3 partial hypermobile disc/vertebrae
    C-4/5/6 DDD 3 bone spurs lateral into spinal cord (left body neuropathy, numbness/weakness)
    ACDF C-4/5/6 w/bone implant fusion Mar 1995 (42 yrs old)
    C-5/6 Osteophytes Foraminal Narrowing
    C-6/7/T-1 Severe DDD multiple osteophytes, nerve impingement left/right bilaterally at nerve openings; kyphosis, stenosis, severe facet arthropy C-6/7; severe radiculopathy left shoulder/arm/hand/thumb/fingers
    MRI/CT Scans 4-27-10
    DC: ACDF surgery needed; considered "high risk" for second front approach surgery.
    Getting second opinion June, 2010 neurosurgeon
  • Charry,

Hi, I'm new here on the board. Noticed your reply to Sunny and you also experiencing nerve problems with C-7. Mine was diagnosed to be C-7/8 (extra rib off cervical)

Since MVA hit broadside my driver door in 2007 and my severe muscle/nerve spondylosis symptoms and pain in my neck has now evolved further with greater narrowing at the nerve root branch openings coming out of the spinal canal (special CT viewing 3 dimensional) to be the culprit. I had 2-3 months progressive worsening radiculopathy episodes off-on with activity and then the past 3 months now have been constant and off-the-charts pain.

Was wondering what cervical traction (by a physical therapist ?) was like, how is it done, equipment? I tried wearing a cervical (philadelphia stiff foam collar) which helped at first, but then later didn't help at all, especially since the radiculopathy is now settled into my left side (shifts from right to left).

I tried tens stimulation in the beginning, seem to aggravate the intensity on duration of the nerve spasms. Had nerve block done which got rid of pain in mid back and shoulder but aggravated with a vegence when it wore off a 4 days later the nerve spasms, burning and horrible numbness, hand became totally unable to use.

Was wondering where are you in your process as far as doctors - - any talk of surgery? How long have you been having symptoms and needing traction?

I unfortunately was told I needed anterior surgery but because of a previous ACDF on C-4/5/6 I'm deemed not a "good candidate for another anterior approach surgery" and this freeing up of the nerve branch openings would need to be done anteriorly from the front to be done right.

Hoping to get connected with others who have similar nerve symptoms and to learn options and success of non-interventional treatment and if possible to get any improvement when severe advanced DDD diagnosed. It scares me with the severe and intense pain + weakness in muscles in my arm and big-time changes in strength in wrist, hand, thumb/fingers !

Hope to hear from you and know what others have been doing and experiencing and drs that have helped.
    ------------------------------

C-Spine deformity Klippel Feil top 3 levels (birth)
    C-2/3 partial hypermobile disc/vertebrae
    C-4/5/6 DDD 3 bone spurs lateral into spinal cord (left body neuropathy, numbness/weakness)
    ACDF C-4/5/6 w/bone implant fusion Mar 1995 (42 yrs old)
    C-5/6 Osteophytes Foraminal Narrowing
    C-6/7/T-1 Severe DDD multiple osteophytes, nerve impingement left/right bilaterally at nerve openings; kyphosis, stenosis, severe facet arthropy C-6/7; severe radiculopathy left shoulder/arm/hand/thumb/fingers
    MRI/CT Scans 4-27-10
    DC: ACDF surgery needed; considered "high risk" for second front approach surgery.
    Getting second opinion June, 2010 neurosurgeon
  • Hi, Debbie,

I have same thing going on because of C-6/7 nerve openings and foraminal narrowing with severe arthropathy, shoulder pain,nerve pain down the arm, intense and severe pain and burning in hands and fingers. Which by the way, like you my symptoms got much worse following two nerve block injections, bilaterally (left and right) at C-7/8 (extra rib level) and was quite disheartening. Four weeks since the injection it is finally easing down. Double dosing on Meloxicam (anti-inflammatory) and Neurontin (anti-seizure a/k/a helping nerve pain) has finally given me some relief.

With what your report your myelogram showing: Disc degeneration with large posterior spur and stenosis at C5-6. Severe right and moderate to severe left foraminal narrowing due to uncovertebral joint spurring. Protrusion at C6-7 abutting the left C7 nerve root. Minor disc bulge and spur C4-5.

Sounds quite linked to nerve root problems with narrowing and the spurs. My diagnosis is quite similar to yours. I had ACDF on 4/5/6 because of spurs (no radiculopathy symptoms other than numbness) but spinal cord was encroached with 3 spurs.

Those spurs and DDD is a real double whammy on those nerves and even if it's not doing the spinal cord, some narrowing and spurs affect that as well. Some of mine is positional with the latest MRI at the surgically fused levels C-5/6/7 with spurs and foraminal narrowing not much room.

I would be such to have a thorough discussion with your neurosurgeon as to prognosis and and what his assessment as to the surgical procedure and what level of success for alleviating your symptoms.

I have severe DDD, spurs, nerve impingement as well as other degenerative factors needing a posterior surgery but in the meantime the nerve impingement is the priority with chronic radiculopathy and loss of strength in wrist,hand and fingers, progressing past 6 months, which has to be an anterior surgery to be successful in opening up the nerve root openings -- however there's a dilemma now. I'm being considered "high risk" for second anterior surgery to be done and problems with successful fusion occurring 60/40 success because of immediate levels above C-4/5/6 which were surgically fused 15 years ago, and requiring a second surgery posterior approach.

In April and into May, I've had two opinions re: risk and factors of success, with regard to nerve impingement and neuropathic symptoms reversing post-surgery and the second orthosurgeon, deemed it 50/50 and possible another 60/40 and even with having the go thru possibly two surgeries for successful fusion.

It pays to know everything they can tell you, and depending on the spinal cord being not impinged, trying to by-pass doing surgery with non-interventional treatment (injections, meds, muscle massage, etc).

Hope this helps, more information can complicate at times, but it makes you all the much wiser pre-surgery and making the decision as opposed to post-surgery and possibly sorry that you didn't ask or they did not give you a full assessment and fair prognosis.

Hoping all goes well with your visit and the neurosurgeon respects your questions and concerns and is supportive to you in making this difficult decision.

I'm sorry you're having so much trouble. It sounds like we are having very similar problems. I'm beginning to think that I'm thinking this to death! I've read and heard so much about people having the same or worse pain after surgery that it really scares me. I know it will come down to whether or not I can stand to continue living with this as it is and how fast the muscle atrophy is expected to progress.
    Did you have good results from your surgery in '95?When do you see the neurosurgeon this month? I hope you can get the answers to all your questions and help for all your pain and symptoms. That's what I wish for all of us.
    Good luck.
    Debbie
  • dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 10,065
    discussing this with your doctor and see if he/she feels like additional diagnostic testing should be done.

As you know I recently had a complete shoulder replacement surgery. This was due to advanced arthritis deteriorating the shoulder and shredding tendons.

My pain prior to surgery was in the upper arm and would radiate down to my hand/fingers. Having prior ACDF surgeries, there was a similar set of symptoms.

Soreness in my neck was due mostly because of my shoulder.

But I can say there was a distinct difference in the pain I had in my neck due to herniated discs and the pain associated with my shoulder.

I would hope that MRI's of your cervical area and possible MRI of your shoulder should clear things up. I did find out that with some of the shoulder issues, X-Rays told more about the specific shoulder problem

Debbie, good luck
    Ron DiLauro Veritas-Health Forums Manager
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
    Thanks. How are you? How is your shoulder doing? Are you able to use it more now?
    I never even thought my shoulder may be the problem until after the first esi it and it started hurting so much more. I'm just stuck in the 'what if?' mode. I'm sure everyone is sick of me going back and forth over this and wish I'd just do it or shut up about it. I think they may be right.
    I hope you have a good day Ron. Have you been getting your hands dirty??? Tell the truth now, have you been working in the yard? lol.
    Debbie
  • Sunny don't stop thinking but make sure it is clear thinking. I went the opposite direction. After my accident the orthopedist said it was a rotator cuff tear. The MRI confirmed it so he operated. When he got in there the tear was minor (could it have healed on it's own?).

So then we started MRI of spine. They found a herniation so they sent me to an ortho spine surgeon. He didn't think it was bad enough to operate (or wsa that because it was thoracic and he didn't want to touch it?). Did the neurologist for several months since the surgeon said that would take care of it.

Finally I got fed up with no solutions and went back to the first ortho. I had researched all sorts of things. TOS is a very similar symptoms. He looked at me and said why not fix your herniation before looking somewhere else. I was floored!!

So I think you should ask about the shoulder. A good ortho can tell my moving your arm around. If all the doctors agree that your C-disks are the problem then I would start there.
    Sorry you had to suffer for so long while waiting for someone to help. It seems like forever when you're in pain. How are you now? Did the microD help?
    Thanks for the suggestions. I've really been thinking about this and I think it's probably my neck causing it. I have so much weakness in that arm that I can't hold up the newspaper. Moving my shoulder doesn't cause pain. Of course it pops and cracks but what part of me don't these days? lol. I will ask the NS about it when I have my next appt.
    I hope you're having a good day and have a great weekend.
    Debbie
  • Yes I agree to get the Dr to exam and get views of the shoulder. When I had my shoulder surgery even after my neck injury 20 years ago I knew for sure it was my shoulder. It cracked all the time and just couldn't lift my arm up and the cause was lifting someone with someone else and the other person didn't lift but I did and had the subluxation right there. It took several cortisone injections and ultrasound an PT then surgery to get it back to normal. The ER Dr. tried to set it and that was so painful. Anyways you want to be sure it's your neck causing the issues of course before surgery. Good for you to make sure. Charry

PS I'm sure Ron is checking out his weed whacker and wondering if he should use it. We say no don't do it!
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • I agree with everyone else to double check with your doctor. What your MRI shows and with your symptoms, it's very possible and in fact likely you are having cervical problems. I've had the symptoms you describe including the severe weakness in my left arm.

Have you checked out a dermatome map? You might want to do that just to see what you see.

You don't have surgery scheduled yet, right? Is that what your next appointment is about?

Cath
  • Debbie, yes we are both at the same path in the road. Like you I'm trying to assess current and weighing how bad the radiculopathy and dysfunction of arm/hands can progress and painful symptoms with cervical spine nerve impingement.

You asked about success of my first ACDF. That surgery was considered successful and was done on C-4/5/6 discectomy and removal of 3 bone spurs on each level, two were touching my spinal cord and was considered "interventional" because I had serious neuropathy symtoms for 3 mos. of my whole left side of my body head/face down to my toes/feet going numb for 20-25 min several times a day. Had bone implant fusion; which was successful and complete in 9 months and was considered successful. Had total relief of whole left side of body numbness. Other radiculopathy symptoms, numbness and tingling in arm and hands improved and I got almost total relief in a year. I have had some residual numbness in my left hand, (holding phone, computer) a year or so after surgery.

Re: Radiculopathy Symptoms

Have had slow progression of radiculopathy symptoms over the years since that surgery 15 yrs ago. MVA broadside collision changed my symptoms I went from "advanced degeneration" to "severe advanced" with foraminal narrowing and bone spurs growing and creating impingement in the MVA 2-1/2 yrs ago.

It's progressed to being severe with muscle weakness and loss of strength in my hands/fingers and now considerable loss of being able to use my hand; big time change in dexterity and every day function/tasks.

Re: Progression of Radiculopathy Nerve Impingement and Muscle/Ligament Atrophy Loss of Function

I can find, medical websites, neurosurgeon/orthopedic association medical reports, etc. that surgery is normally done when symptoms worsen to prevent permanent nerve damage. It is also not definitive of at what point, what factors even muscle weakness, indicates whether nerves/muscles can heal and be restored.

I have multiple bone spurs impinging on C-6/7, T-1 and requires surgery to open up nerve branch openings coming out of the spine from spinal cord.

The surgery has to be done from the front (anterior) and it would be my second ACDF (C-4/5/6) and it carries extremely high risk for compromising (damaging) ligaments and nerves of esophagus and voice box = known to cause swallowing and voice problems = could be permanent post-surgery. So my dilemma is being told by an orthosurgeon after careful assessment of my c-spine previously surgery, fusion above (C-4/5/6) + deformed fused levels (C-2/3 and scoliosis) I am too high risk for him to consider the surgery.

Re: Cervical Spine Nerve Injections Aggravated Symptoms

Had cervical nerve blocks on levels of nerve branches believed to be impinged; my symptoms went from severe to off-the-charts 7 days after nerve block wore off and for past 4 wks. Meds: Neurontin and Meloxicam evidently helping after past two weeks increasing dose. got some relief of the severe pain and burning. But now noticing yet even greater loss of function of my hand, thumb and fingers a(dexterity of picking up things, etc.) it's so bad I feel like by hand is disconnected from what I want to do! It's re4ally bad and scares me of where this goes, how much worse and total paraylsis ? I fear now this can't be reversed.

Hope to get EMG's and be meeting with a neurosurgeon out-of-state for second opinion in the next 2 wks. and I have many ???'s re: prognosis and what's worst case scenario in not being able to do a surgery (high-risk assessment). I'm hoping to get a confirmed appt. for an assessment at Mass. General Neurourgery Center in Boston, forward my medical and radiology reports.

Praying....for direction and resolution thru this....and doing the same for you too Debbie.

Janelle "joydancer"
  • Debbie, yes we are both at the same path in the road. Like you I'm trying to assess current and weighing how bad the radiculopathy and dysfunction of arm/hands can progress and painful symptoms with cervical spine nerve impingement.

You asked about success of my first ACDF. That surgery was considered successful and was done on C-4/5/6 discectomy and removal of 3 bone spurs on each level, two were touching my spinal cord and was considered "interventional" because I had serious neuropathy symtoms for 3 mos. of my whole left side of my body head/face down to my toes/feet going numb for 20-25 min several times a day. Had bone implant fusion; which was successful and complete in 9 months and was considered successful. Had total relief of whole left side of body numbness. Other radiculopathy symptoms, numbness and tingling in arm and hands improved and I got almost total relief in a year. I have had some residual numbness in my left hand, (holding phone, computer) a year or so after surgery.

Have had slow progression of radiculopathy symptoms over the years since that surgery 15 yrs ago. MVA broadside collision changed my symptoms I went from "advanced degeneration" to "severe advanced" with foraminal narrowing and bone spurs growing and creating impingement in the MVA 2-1/2 yrs ago.

It's progressed to being severe with muscle weakness and loss of strength in my hands/fingers and now considerable loss of being able to use my hand; big time change in dexterity and every day function/tasks.

Re: Progression of Radiculopathy Nerve Impingement and Muscle/Ligament Atrophy Loss of Function

I can find, medical websites, neurosurgeon/orthopedic association medical reports, etc. that surgery is normally done when symptoms worsen to prevent permanent nerve damage. It is also not definitive of at what point, what factors even muscle weakness, indicates whether nerves/muscles can heal and be restored.

I have multiple bone spurs impinging on C-6/7, T-1 and requires surgery to open up nerve branch openings coming out of the spine from spinal cord.

The surgery has to be done from the front (anterior) and it would be my second ACDF (C-4/5/6) and it carries extremely high risk for compromising (damaging) ligaments and nerves of esophagus and voice box = known to cause swallowing and voice problems = could be permanent post-surgery. So my dilemma is being told by an orthosurgeon after careful assessment of my c-spine previously surgery, fusion above (C-4/5/6) + deformed fused levels (C-2/3 and scoliosis) I am too high risk for him to consider the surgery.

Had cervical nerve blocks on levels of nerve branches believed to be impinged; my symptoms went from severe to off-the-charts 7 days after nerve block wore off and for past 4 wks. Meds: Neurontin and Meloxicam evidently helping after past two weeks increasing dose. got some relief of the severe pain and burning. But now noticing yet even greater loss of function of my hand, thumb and fingers a(dexterity of picking up things, etc.) it's so bad I feel like by hand is disconnected from what I want to do! It's re4ally bad and scares me of where this goes, how much worse and total paraylsis ? I fear now this can't be reversed.

Hope to get EMG's and be meeting with a neurosurgeon out-of-state for second opinion in the next 2 wks. and I have many ???'s re: prognosis and what's worst case scenario in not being able to do a surgery (high-risk assessment). I'm hoping to get a confirmed appt. for an assessment at Mass. General Neurourgery Center in Boston, forward my medical and radiology reports.

Praying....for direction and resolution thru this....and doing the same for you too Debbie.

Janelle "joydancer"

Janelle "joydancer"
    I'll be praying for the same for you.

Debbie
    I will talk to the NS about it. The more I think about it though I'm pretty sure it isn't my shoulder.
    I'm sure it was very painful when the Dr tried to set yours...ouch! Did you smack him or just think about it?
    Hope you're having a good weekend Charry. How are you feeling?
    Debbie

PS: I bet he's already used it or tried to anyway!
    Yes I've looked at the dermatome maps and it fits the symptoms.
    I don't have surgery scheduled and yes thats what my next appointment "will be" for. I haven't made the appt. yet. The PM Dr wanted to schedule it but I wanted to wait...I've about waited as long as I can though. I think I need to either have something done or quit whining about it. And since I can't quit whining about it...I really only whine about it on here with you all. My husband and son don't want to hear it and I don't blame them. I get so mad and aggravated at myself!
    How are you Cathie? I hope that everything is going well for you. Do you have very much pain these days?

Take care,
    Debbie
  • So, you're in the proverbial "S--t or get off the pot" situation. LOL I think most of us can relate to that. But you have to do this on your time because it's your issue and nobody can make the decision for you. I know it's scary, but you'll get through it and when it's over, you'll be amazed at how much better you'll feel, even immediately in many cases.

I'm doing ok. I wake up with pretty bad back pain every morning (I just can't find that right sleep number), but take my standard set of meds and 45 minutes later I'm on my walk with Wally. This morning should be interesting because it's raining and he hates rain, but he loves his walk so I'll take him out and see what happens.

I still have some neck pain, but that's usually when I keep my head down too long when I read or get involved in something and keep my head in one position too long. No biggie, though.

Take care, my friend. You'll make the right decision for you and will be better in time. Hang in there.

Cath
  • I couldn't smack him. LOL I was given Fentanyl so I was really out of it even when I was standing and he was pulling my arm. I had to wear a immovable shoulder splint. It was awful I awoke screaming that night. But shoulder surgery was a success and no more pain. I had shoulder pain for 3 years before I had surgery after trying cortisone injections. That Surgeon was so good. He went to the States for a better paying job there he told me. I wish he was still here. Charry
  • Some reason my message posted three times, must of been with an edit, but duplicated instead twice !

I tried edit / erase, still not working...
    Any suggestions?

Sorry it was long & now posted 3 times = triple bad !
  • Some reason my message posted three times, must of been with an edit, but duplicated instead twice !

I tried edit / erase, still not working...
    Any suggestions?

Sorry it was long & now posted 3 times = triple bad !
advertisement