Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

TV program two and half men series 7

strakerstraker Posts: 1,851
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:45 AM in Lighten and Brighten
hi all i live in the UK and i am a big fan of the show but we have only seen up to episode 14 {i think} i know that charlie sheen went in to rehab so shooting the rest of the series temporary stopped .but i know from YouTube that you folk in the states have seen all the rest of the series .YouTube wont let me watch any more episodes because CBS have blocked UK people from seeing it ..has anyone any idea when we in the UK will get to see the rest of the show ?

• Hi Straker,

I've been watching that show since the beginning, I just love Berta, she cracks me up.

If you go on CBS' website can you get the shows there? Sorry I'm not much help. Here in the US we have Netflix. For a small price you can get movies/tv shows mailed to you. You take as long as you want to return them, no late fees.

They also let you watch quite a bit for free. While recovering from my past surgery I watched 2 full seasons of Arrested Development and all of the seasons of 30 Rock (hysterical).

Good luck on your search,

• Funny show...sometimes forced but funny.
    If it were on NBC or Fox, you could go to HULU.com to get them but not sure about CBS.

Maybe someday you can get the series.
  • i am not able to get any programs from the USA websites all it says is that i am not in the geographical area to view this video then offers me some old stuff {that i have seen many times} YouTube lets me watch some clips from the show but not the complete episode.knowing the uk as i do we will probable have to wait until Christmas to see the last few episodes
  • If you were over here, I'd hook you up with my friend who is a video fiend...He watches everything!

VLC is an open source video viewer that is supposed to ignore the location issues and allow one to play different region DVDs. The problem is, you likely can't get it to work on a web site...I don't know enough about this kind of stuff to help you or I would.

If VLC will even download for you in the UK you would probably need someone to burn the shows to disc or use some sort of file sharing site. All way above and beyond me. Possibly illegal too? Since they are TV shows I'm not sure how the laws apply.
  • Hey try going to HULU. It's free and you can see tons of other shows too. Don't know if it owrks in the UK but it is worth a try. Good Luck.
  • Hey try going to HULU. It's free and you can see tons of other shows too. Don't know if it owrks in the UK but it is worth a try. Good Luck.
  • Sent you a PM so hope you can get those in UK. TC Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN